- Stolen Jewish Archives to be returned to Iraq and not to the Jewish People
- 9/11 Not Forgotten
- history of the entire world, i guess
- Historical Map of Pogroms in MENA
- The hate that begins with the Jews never ends with the Jews
- Politicus Reductio Ab Jerusalem
- Why Anti-Zionism is Anti-Semitism
- Why is this so hard to understand?
- RIP Charlie Gard
- Facing the Future Without Fear
- antisemitism Barack Obama BDS Benghazi Bill of Rights China civil rights clash of civilizations college Congress Constitution cultural relativism democracy DNC economy education Egypt EU feminism fgm foreign policy freedom freedom of speech free speech Gaza genocide GOP Hamas holocaust human rights Iran Iraq Islam islamism Islamist islamists Israel Jerusalem Jew-hatred Jewish community Jewish people Jews Judaism Kerry liberal liberty Middle East Moslem moslem brotherhood Obama obamacare PA Palestine Palestinians PLO political correctness politics POTUS Prager University Presidential election progressive racism religion Russia Saudi Arabia Syria terror terrorism UK UN USA US Constitution Watcher's Council women's rights Zionism
Copyright and Caveat
(c) Liberty’s Spirit, all rights reserved.
All bloggers are welcome to use any material written here as long as proper linkage is given. For all others email at firstname.lastname@example.org
CAVEAT: All comments are welcome on this site, but they are the opinion of the commenter alone. Publication is not an endorsement by me of either the comments or recommendations. Furthermore keep the comment instructions in mind when posting and remember comments with four-letter words will not be posted, nor will comments attacking someone’s intellect. This blog is for grownups discussing serious issues if you cannot follow the rules you are not welcome here.
Additionally any ads appearing on this site are the responsibility of the individual companies, appearance does not reflect my endorsement.
Tag Archives: Trump
Nazis bad. Ditto Commies.The south deserved to lose.USA deserves our service and love. Civility & tolerance matter. Why is this so hard? — Walter Russell Mead (@wrmead) August 16, 2017 Advertisements
In ancient times when sailors came to the end of their maps, they knew the world did not end, but not knowing what was to come they warned, “Here there be dragons.” For going forward the danger was immense. Today, … Continue reading
I had thought that I would start writing on my political blog once again, considering the ripe atmosphere for commentary. But I find myself bored. Not so much that there aren’t problems, but as usual everyone is only complaining and … Continue reading
What a difference an election makes. Apparently, the past eight years, when the republicans and conservatives continually chastised, upbraided, questioned, fought with and conspiracized about Barack Obama, are gone in a flash, down the lost rabbit memory hole. Somehow you … Continue reading
The House GOP, against the wishes of the Speaker and their leadership, passed a bill to eliminate the independence of the ethics office on the Hill. Luckily, after a huge backlash, they have abandoned this idiocy. The question though is … Continue reading
I know I disappeared for a good while. I had discussed Constitutional issues, foreign policy issues, domestic issues and how it all related to the Obama administration on this blog. After a while, the posts became boring, a repeat of … Continue reading