- Why Anti-Zionism is Anti-Semitism
- Why is this so hard to understand?
- RIP Charlie Gard
- Facing the Future Without Fear
- Dave Rubin talks with Brigitte Gabriel
- In Congress, July 4, 1776
- The Kotel Balagan (Kerfluffle)
- Everything is Stupid Only if You Allow It
- Linda Sarsour wants to make Sharia kosher
- Memorial Day 2017 #USA
- antisemitism Barack Obama BDS Benghazi Bill of Rights China civil rights clash of civilizations college Congress Constitution cultural relativism democracy DNC economy education Egypt EU feminism fgm foreign policy freedom freedom of speech free speech Gaza genocide GOP Hamas holocaust human rights Iran Iraq Islam islamism Islamist islamists Israel Jerusalem Jew-hatred Jewish community Jewish people Jews Judaism Kerry liberal liberty Middle East Moslem moslem brotherhood Obama obamacare PA Palestine Palestinians PLO political correctness politics POTUS Prager University Presidential election progressive racism religion Russia Saudi Arabia Syria terror terrorism UK UN USA US Constitution Watcher's Council women's rights Zionism
Copyright and Caveat
(c) Liberty’s Spirit, all rights reserved.
All bloggers are welcome to use any material written here as long as proper linkage is given. For all others email at email@example.com
CAVEAT: All comments are welcome on this site, but they are the opinion of the commenter alone. Publication is not an endorsement by me of either the comments or recommendations. Furthermore keep the comment instructions in mind when posting and remember comments with four-letter words will not be posted, nor will comments attacking someone’s intellect. This blog is for grownups discussing serious issues if you cannot follow the rules you are not welcome here.
Additionally any ads appearing on this site are the responsibility of the individual companies, appearance does not reflect my endorsement.
Tag Archives: technology
My new post at Times of Israel Everything is stupid. The kids are not ok. The Jewish community in America is on the decline. Since time immemorial social commentators have decided that the generation that follows is self-destructive, lazy, … Continue reading
For those who have been concerned about the encroachment of government and the general loss of privacy due to technology, these two TED talks will give you more food for thought. The line between public and private has blurred in … Continue reading
Prager University Would you believe us if we said that the best litmus test of any society’s success is its attitude towards Israel? Well, it’s true. As George Gilder explains, whether a society envies and resents Israel’s success or celebrates … Continue reading
TED Geographer Anne Knowles uses digital technologies to reimagine the past. In this fascinating talk, Knowles transports us to the Battle of Gettysburg, the turning point of the Civil War. Using Geographic Information Systems (GIS) and historical maps, she traces … Continue reading
From David Pogue at TED Why you should listen Which cell phone to choose? What software to buy? Are camera-binoculars a necessity or novelty? As release cycles shorten and ever-shrinking gadgets hit the market with dizzying speed, it’s harder and … Continue reading
Alessandro Acquisti at TED Online, we humans are paradoxical: We cherish privacy, but freely disclose our personal information in certain contexts. Privacy economics offers a powerful lens to understand this paradox, and the field has been spearheaded by Alessandro Acquisti … Continue reading