Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Singling Out Israel-The BDS Movement
- The Truth About the Vietnam War
- The American Government versus the American Character
- War on Gamers Continues
- Why America Invaded Iraq
- UN List: Who is, and is not, allowed self-defense
- International Women’s Day
- The Leader of the Free World
- TR on Patriotism
- The Truth about the Balance of Power in the Middle East
- Abbas antisemitism antisemtism Barack Obama BDS Benghazi Bill of Rights China clash of civilizations Congress Constitution cultural relativism democracy democrat DNC economy education Egypt EU feminism fgm foreign policy freedom freedom of speech Gaza genocide GOP Hamas holocaust human rights Iran Iraq IRS Islam islamism Islamist islamists Israel Jerusalem Jew-hatred Jews Judaism Kerry liberal liberty Middle East Moslem moslem brotherhood Obama obamacare PA Palestine Palestinian Authority Palestinians Peace Process PLO political correctness politics POTUS Prager University Presidential election progressive racism Russia Saudi Arabia SCOTUS Syria terror terrorism UK UN USA US Constitution Watcher's Council Zionism
Copyright and Caveat
(c) Liberty’s Spirit, all rights reserved.
All bloggers are welcome to use any material written here as long as proper linkage is given. For all others email at firstname.lastname@example.org
CAVEAT: All comments are welcome on this site, but they are the opinion of the commenter alone. Publication is not an endorsement by me of either the comments or recommendations. Furthermore keep the comment instructions in mind when posting and remember comments with four-letter words will not be posted, nor will comments attacking someone’s intellect. This blog is for grownups discussing serious issues if you cannot follow the rules you are not welcome here.
Additionally any ads appearing on this site are the responsibility of the individual companies, appearance does not reflect my endorsement.
Tag Archives: South China Seas
Can you imagine that looking down at you on a daily basis and deciding your future? It’s reminiscent of the boogeyman in a child’s nightmare. Meanwhile not one mention of Benghazi in the entire NYT article and then this latest … Continue reading
From June 11, 2011 One thing the post does not talk about is China’s use of cybermilitary tactics. Please keep that in mind as you read the following: While we have been obsessed with the mundane, lurid, exploitative aspects … Continue reading
Since many are supporting Chuck Hagel for SecDef based upon his position as foreign policy and national security wonk of the Obama administration, it seems only fair to review that administration’s world view…Let’s go to the replay: Biggest mistake was … Continue reading