Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Alienation and the Reality of a Renegade Jew
- Constitution Day 2016
- What’s Hebrew for “When in the Course of Human Events”
- Dumbing Down University
- How to be a Left-wing Apologist for Antisemitism
- Breaking Down the Choice for POTUS
- A thought about Bernie
- In Congress July 4,1776
- Why Don’t Feminists Fight for Muslim Women
- Freedom of Speech
- Abbas antisemitism Barack Obama BDS Benghazi Bill of Rights China clash of civilizations Congress Constitution cultural relativism democracy DNC economy education Egypt EU feminism fgm foreign policy freedom freedom of speech free speech Gaza genocide GOP Hamas holocaust human rights Iran Iraq IRS Islam islamism Islamist islamists Israel Jerusalem Jew-hatred Jewish community Jewish people Jews Judaism Kerry liberal liberty Middle East Moslem moslem brotherhood Obama obamacare PA Palestine Palestinians Peace Process PLO political correctness politics POTUS Prager University Presidential election progressive racism Russia Saudi Arabia SCOTUS Syria terror terrorism UK UN USA US Constitution Watcher's Council Zionism
Copyright and Caveat
(c) Liberty’s Spirit, all rights reserved.
All bloggers are welcome to use any material written here as long as proper linkage is given. For all others email at firstname.lastname@example.org
CAVEAT: All comments are welcome on this site, but they are the opinion of the commenter alone. Publication is not an endorsement by me of either the comments or recommendations. Furthermore keep the comment instructions in mind when posting and remember comments with four-letter words will not be posted, nor will comments attacking someone’s intellect. This blog is for grownups discussing serious issues if you cannot follow the rules you are not welcome here.
Additionally any ads appearing on this site are the responsibility of the individual companies, appearance does not reflect my endorsement.
Tag Archives: Russia
From TED In this talk, Dr. Abrahms takes terrorism one step further and sheds light on digital privacy, security, and counter terrorism. Max Abrahms is a professor of public policy in the department of political science at Northeastern University. He … Continue reading
Tony Blair goes after Islamism. Finally someone has the backbone to tell the truth about the havoc, violence and evil zero-sum war this ideology is waging worldwide. And once again, he upsets all the right people….. ******** Tony Blair delivered … Continue reading
h/t Snoopy the Goon
This week Bibi is returning to the United States, ostensibly to talk to the AIPAC conference, but to also hold talks with Obama about the future of the Israeli-Palestinian Peace process and Iran’s search for a nuclear weapon. Or rather … Continue reading
From UN Watch A true theater of the absurd…..