Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- ACLU on Campus Hate Speech and the First Amendment
- …fight for freedom
- Holocaust Remembrance Day 2017
- Perfidy, Janus-faced, and the Reality of Modern Politics
- Israeli Flag on the Brandenburg Gate; Update: Paris City Hall follows suit
- Taking the ethical out of ethics
- It’s not “Resistance” when you defend the Constitution, It’s being an American and Love of Country
- With a friend like this who needs Hamas?
- Averting Another Aleppo
- Listen to all the Lessons of Hanukkah
- Abbas antisemitism Barack Obama BDS Benghazi Bill of Rights China clash of civilizations Congress Constitution cultural relativism democracy DNC economy education Egypt EU feminism fgm foreign policy freedom freedom of speech free speech Gaza genocide GOP Hamas holocaust human rights Iran Iraq IRS Islam islamism Islamist islamists Israel Jerusalem Jew-hatred Jewish community Jewish people Jews Judaism Kerry liberal liberty Middle East Moslem moslem brotherhood Obama obamacare PA Palestine Palestinian Authority Palestinians PLO political correctness politics POTUS Prager University Presidential election progressive racism religion Russia Saudi Arabia Syria terror terrorism UK UN USA US Constitution Watcher's Council Zionism
Copyright and Caveat
(c) Liberty’s Spirit, all rights reserved.
All bloggers are welcome to use any material written here as long as proper linkage is given. For all others email at firstname.lastname@example.org
CAVEAT: All comments are welcome on this site, but they are the opinion of the commenter alone. Publication is not an endorsement by me of either the comments or recommendations. Furthermore keep the comment instructions in mind when posting and remember comments with four-letter words will not be posted, nor will comments attacking someone’s intellect. This blog is for grownups discussing serious issues if you cannot follow the rules you are not welcome here.
Additionally any ads appearing on this site are the responsibility of the individual companies, appearance does not reflect my endorsement.
Tag Archives: racism
Years ago, in fact more years than I would care to admit, when my sons were in Hebrew school, the school principal remarked to me that she had a hard time with Hanukkah. She took issue with the religious zealotry … Continue reading
This is what we get to choose from for POTUS: 1) A misogynist sociopathic bully who made fun of a disabled reporter, who happily dog whistles to antisemites, racists and xenophobes. Who has no experience, no understanding of the Constitution … Continue reading
From JewHatred on Campus Awareness Week
Intel has partnered with Feminist Frequency to bring diversity into its organization. Diversity is by no means a bad idea, but by choosing FF to revamp your practices, Intel’s actions bespeak a rather disturbed approach. There are any number of … Continue reading
From Pat Condell Hamas: Peace is Zionist baloney. Permanent war until the Jews are gone https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fn6gx… Hamas TV: Have no mercy on any Israeli civilian https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yA4mb… Fatah central committee member urges destruction of Israel and turning blind eye to terrorists … Continue reading
From Pat Condell 1400 cases of “appalling” sexual exploitation revealed in UK reporthttp://edition.cnn.com/2014/08/28/wor… Rotherham child abuse investigator “had data stolen”http://www.theguardian.com/society/20… Police would not investigate for fear of breaching victim’s human rightshttp://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknew… Rotherham police tried to disprove victimshttp://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknew… UK police … Continue reading