- Why Anti-Zionism is Anti-Semitism
- Why is this so hard to understand?
- RIP Charlie Gard
- Facing the Future Without Fear
- Dave Rubin talks with Brigitte Gabriel
- In Congress, July 4, 1776
- The Kotel Balagan (Kerfluffle)
- Everything is Stupid Only if You Allow It
- Linda Sarsour wants to make Sharia kosher
- Memorial Day 2017 #USA
- antisemitism Barack Obama BDS Benghazi Bill of Rights China civil rights clash of civilizations college Congress Constitution cultural relativism democracy DNC economy education Egypt EU feminism fgm foreign policy freedom freedom of speech free speech Gaza genocide GOP Hamas holocaust human rights Iran Iraq Islam islamism Islamist islamists Israel Jerusalem Jew-hatred Jewish community Jewish people Jews Judaism Kerry liberal liberty Middle East Moslem moslem brotherhood Obama obamacare PA Palestine Palestinians PLO political correctness politics POTUS Prager University Presidential election progressive racism religion Russia Saudi Arabia Syria terror terrorism UK UN USA US Constitution Watcher's Council women's rights Zionism
Copyright and Caveat
(c) Liberty’s Spirit, all rights reserved.
All bloggers are welcome to use any material written here as long as proper linkage is given. For all others email at email@example.com
CAVEAT: All comments are welcome on this site, but they are the opinion of the commenter alone. Publication is not an endorsement by me of either the comments or recommendations. Furthermore keep the comment instructions in mind when posting and remember comments with four-letter words will not be posted, nor will comments attacking someone’s intellect. This blog is for grownups discussing serious issues if you cannot follow the rules you are not welcome here.
Additionally any ads appearing on this site are the responsibility of the individual companies, appearance does not reflect my endorsement.
Tag Archives: left
Anyone paying attention realized that this past commencement season has been marred by the most inane and disingenuous nonsense ever seen on a college campus. The uninviting of speakers to these academic bastions of free thought has reached duplicitous proportions. … Continue reading
Every week on Monday morning , the Council and our invited guests weigh in at the Watcher’s Forum, short takes on a major issue of the day, the culture, or daily living. This week’s question: Is The Kidnap Of Young … Continue reading
Read the entire article by Eli Lake at The Daily Beast. Interesting note: Al-Karama, the Qatari based group run by an al-Qaeda financier, was responsible for HRW’s testimony before congress that basically stated the more we use drones against our … Continue reading
by Caroline Glick In the 1960s, the American Left embraced the anti-Vietnam War movement as its cri de coeur. In the 1970s, the Left’s foreign policy focus shifted to calling for unilateral nuclear disarmament by the US and its Western … Continue reading
So we are now entreated to the fistbumps and highfives of those who think that the most important aspect of US monetary policy has to do with the genital placement of the Fed Chairman candidate. Or should we say Fed … Continue reading
From Prager University: Is it wrong to have an ideology? Exactly what does that mean anyway..ideology? Ask Jonah Goldberg…. Ideology is all well and good unless it prevents the people involved from solving today’s issues. The reality is that sometimes … Continue reading