- America’s Legacy
- UN Watch Speaker Stuns UN Heads into Silence
- Stolen Jewish Archives to be returned to Iraq and not to the Jewish People
- 9/11 Not Forgotten
- history of the entire world, i guess
- Historical Map of Pogroms in MENA
- The hate that begins with the Jews never ends with the Jews
- Politicus Reductio Ab Jerusalem
- Why Anti-Zionism is Anti-Semitism
- Why is this so hard to understand?
- antisemitism Barack Obama BDS Benghazi Bill of Rights China civil rights clash of civilizations college Congress Constitution cultural relativism democracy DNC economy education Egypt EU feminism fgm foreign policy freedom freedom of speech free speech Gaza genocide GOP Hamas holocaust human rights Iran Iraq Islam islamism Islamist islamists Israel Jerusalem Jew-hatred Jewish community Jewish people Jews Judaism Kerry liberal liberty Middle East Moslem moslem brotherhood Obama obamacare PA Palestine Palestinians PLO political correctness politics POTUS Prager University Presidential election progressive racism religion Russia Saudi Arabia Syria terror terrorism UK UN USA US Constitution Watcher's Council women's rights Zionism
Copyright and Caveat
(c) Liberty’s Spirit, all rights reserved.
All bloggers are welcome to use any material written here as long as proper linkage is given. For all others email at firstname.lastname@example.org
CAVEAT: All comments are welcome on this site, but they are the opinion of the commenter alone. Publication is not an endorsement by me of either the comments or recommendations. Furthermore keep the comment instructions in mind when posting and remember comments with four-letter words will not be posted, nor will comments attacking someone’s intellect. This blog is for grownups discussing serious issues if you cannot follow the rules you are not welcome here.
Additionally any ads appearing on this site are the responsibility of the individual companies, appearance does not reflect my endorsement.
Tag Archives: Kerry
During the 2014 Israel-Hamas War, Obama and Kerry openly criticized the IDF and the government of Benjamin Netanyahu when a hospital was hit. Israel rightly maintained that Hamas was firing from the hospital grounds. Israel also maintains that it did … Continue reading
From Branco Someone needs to tell Obama that Jews stopped committing suicide for God (Masada) 2,000 years ago. Jews also never committed suicide for humans that think they are God, or in order for these same humans to be awarded … Continue reading
From Prager University While the American invasion of Iraq remains controversial there are valid reasons behind it. It is important to remember what really led to the war and not the meme that the MSM and the Left want you … Continue reading
Caroline Glick speaking on Capital Hill, at the Center for Security Policy, about issues facing Israel today. You don’t have to agree with all her conclusions, but she lays out the total betrayal of Israel by the Obama administration.