- America’s Legacy
- UN Watch Speaker Stuns UN Heads into Silence
- Stolen Jewish Archives to be returned to Iraq and not to the Jewish People
- 9/11 Not Forgotten
- history of the entire world, i guess
- Historical Map of Pogroms in MENA
- The hate that begins with the Jews never ends with the Jews
- Politicus Reductio Ab Jerusalem
- Why Anti-Zionism is Anti-Semitism
- Why is this so hard to understand?
- antisemitism Barack Obama BDS Benghazi Bill of Rights China civil rights clash of civilizations college Congress Constitution cultural relativism democracy DNC economy education Egypt EU feminism fgm foreign policy freedom freedom of speech free speech Gaza genocide GOP Hamas holocaust human rights Iran Iraq Islam islamism Islamist islamists Israel Jerusalem Jew-hatred Jewish community Jewish people Jews Judaism Kerry liberal liberty Middle East Moslem moslem brotherhood Obama obamacare PA Palestine Palestinians PLO political correctness politics POTUS Prager University Presidential election progressive racism religion Russia Saudi Arabia Syria terror terrorism UK UN USA US Constitution Watcher's Council women's rights Zionism
Copyright and Caveat
(c) Liberty’s Spirit, all rights reserved.
All bloggers are welcome to use any material written here as long as proper linkage is given. For all others email at email@example.com
CAVEAT: All comments are welcome on this site, but they are the opinion of the commenter alone. Publication is not an endorsement by me of either the comments or recommendations. Furthermore keep the comment instructions in mind when posting and remember comments with four-letter words will not be posted, nor will comments attacking someone’s intellect. This blog is for grownups discussing serious issues if you cannot follow the rules you are not welcome here.
Additionally any ads appearing on this site are the responsibility of the individual companies, appearance does not reflect my endorsement.
Tag Archives: Judea and Samaria
From Rabbi Jonathan Sacks, former Chief Rabbi of Great Britain Advertisements
Israellycool hits this one out of the park… With much ballyhoo this week, President Obama restored the name of America’s highest peak from Mt. McKinley to the ancient Native Alaskan name, Denali. The White House explained the cultural importance of the ancient name for … Continue reading
Good job Naftali. Kol hakavode.
A fascinating article about the rise of a new form of antisemitism and its meaning for the world-wide Jewish community. From Gatestone Institute By Fiamma Nirenstein While vows are always made to fight anti-Semitism, its existence is not even admitted … Continue reading
This is one young lady who can take care of herself. h/t Elder of Ziyon