- America’s Legacy
- UN Watch Speaker Stuns UN Heads into Silence
- Stolen Jewish Archives to be returned to Iraq and not to the Jewish People
- 9/11 Not Forgotten
- history of the entire world, i guess
- Historical Map of Pogroms in MENA
- The hate that begins with the Jews never ends with the Jews
- Politicus Reductio Ab Jerusalem
- Why Anti-Zionism is Anti-Semitism
- Why is this so hard to understand?
- antisemitism Barack Obama BDS Benghazi Bill of Rights China civil rights clash of civilizations college Congress Constitution cultural relativism democracy DNC economy education Egypt EU feminism fgm foreign policy freedom freedom of speech free speech Gaza genocide GOP Hamas holocaust human rights Iran Iraq Islam islamism Islamist islamists Israel Jerusalem Jew-hatred Jewish community Jewish people Jews Judaism Kerry liberal liberty Middle East Moslem moslem brotherhood Obama obamacare PA Palestine Palestinians PLO political correctness politics POTUS Prager University Presidential election progressive racism religion Russia Saudi Arabia Syria terror terrorism UK UN USA US Constitution Watcher's Council women's rights Zionism
Copyright and Caveat
(c) Liberty’s Spirit, all rights reserved.
All bloggers are welcome to use any material written here as long as proper linkage is given. For all others email at firstname.lastname@example.org
CAVEAT: All comments are welcome on this site, but they are the opinion of the commenter alone. Publication is not an endorsement by me of either the comments or recommendations. Furthermore keep the comment instructions in mind when posting and remember comments with four-letter words will not be posted, nor will comments attacking someone’s intellect. This blog is for grownups discussing serious issues if you cannot follow the rules you are not welcome here.
Additionally any ads appearing on this site are the responsibility of the individual companies, appearance does not reflect my endorsement.
Tag Archives: international law
Dr. Dore Gold and Prof. Alan Dershowitz discuss the situation in Aleppo, Syria, and what can and should be done to prevent war crimes. Alternatively, Dershowitz being a renown US Constitutional scholar, there is the invariable question about the presidential … Continue reading
From documentary producer Pierre Rehov
Caroline Glick tells off the Danish Ambassador to Israel when he says that Israel should insist on being held to a double standard.
So we have finally heard from the Obama administration through the erstwhile Secretary of State John Kerry, that they are “offended” by the use of chemical weapons in Syria. Offended….such a nice neat little word to sum up what should … Continue reading
Once again Professor Eugene Kontorovich discusses international law and the status of Israeli settlement activity. Very enlightening to say the least. h/t BBC Watch