Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Different Rules for Jews?
- Radical Islam: The Most Dangerous Ideology
- The Origin and Meaning of “Religious Liberty”
- Happy #ConstitutionDay
- Why I am a Jew
- 9/11 Never Forgotten
- Yes , Obama is Correct- Indigenous Names Should Rule
- Does Free Speech Offend You?
- Hillary is Simply Abysmal
- How to Talk About Israel on a College Campus
- Abbas antisemitism Barack Obama BDS Benghazi Bill of Rights China clash of civilizations Congress Constitution cultural relativism democracy democrat DNC economy education Egypt EU feminism fgm foreign policy freedom freedom of speech Gaza genocide GOP Hamas holocaust human rights Iran Iraq IRS Islam islamism Islamist islamists Israel Jerusalem Jew-hatred Jews Judaism Kerry liberal liberty Middle East Moslem moslem brotherhood Obama obamacare PA Palestine Palestinian Authority Palestinians Peace Process PLO political correctness politics POTUS Prager University Presidential election progressive racism religion Russia Saudi Arabia SCOTUS Syria terror terrorism UK UN USA US Constitution Watcher's Council Zionism
Copyright and Caveat
(c) Liberty’s Spirit, all rights reserved.
All bloggers are welcome to use any material written here as long as proper linkage is given. For all others email at email@example.com
CAVEAT: All comments are welcome on this site, but they are the opinion of the commenter alone. Publication is not an endorsement by me of either the comments or recommendations. Furthermore keep the comment instructions in mind when posting and remember comments with four-letter words will not be posted, nor will comments attacking someone’s intellect. This blog is for grownups discussing serious issues if you cannot follow the rules you are not welcome here.
Additionally any ads appearing on this site are the responsibility of the individual companies, appearance does not reflect my endorsement.
Tag Archives: human rights
Raymond Ibrahim for Prager Unviersity Is radical Islam our generation’s most dangerous ideology? Is it comparable to what Nazism and Communism were in the 20th century? Or are Islamists no more dangerous than extremist Christians, Jews, and Buddhists? Raymond Ibrahim, … Continue reading
Pat Condell with a little truth-telling. Free speech is so last century http://www.spectator.co.uk/features/9… The progressive ideas behind the lack of free speech on campus http://www.washingtonpost.com/opinion… The racism of some anti-racists http://hurryupharry.org/2015/06/27/th… Students: Ukip faces prejudice at universities http://news.sky.com/story/1412234/stu… The left … Continue reading