Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- The Mutation of Antisemitism
- Here There Be Dragons
- “Where are your Jews?”
- As I see it right now…
- Yes, BDS is antisemitic, and has nothing to do with human rights
- ACLU on Campus Hate Speech and the First Amendment
- …fight for freedom
- Holocaust Remembrance Day 2017
- Perfidy, Janus-faced, and the Reality of Modern Politics
- Israeli Flag on the Brandenburg Gate; Update: Paris City Hall follows suit
- antisemitism Barack Obama BDS Benghazi Bill of Rights China civil rights clash of civilizations Congress Constitution cultural relativism democracy Democrats DNC economy education Egypt EU feminism fgm foreign policy freedom freedom of speech free speech Gaza genocide GOP Hamas holocaust human rights Iran Iraq IRS Islam islamism Islamist islamists Israel Jerusalem Jew-hatred Jewish people Jews Judaism Kerry liberal liberty Middle East Moslem moslem brotherhood Obama obamacare PA Palestine Palestinians PLO political correctness politics POTUS Prager University Presidential election progressive racism religion Russia Saudi Arabia Syria terror terrorism UK UN USA US Constitution Watcher's Council women's rights Zionism
Copyright and Caveat
(c) Liberty’s Spirit, all rights reserved.
All bloggers are welcome to use any material written here as long as proper linkage is given. For all others email at email@example.com
CAVEAT: All comments are welcome on this site, but they are the opinion of the commenter alone. Publication is not an endorsement by me of either the comments or recommendations. Furthermore keep the comment instructions in mind when posting and remember comments with four-letter words will not be posted, nor will comments attacking someone’s intellect. This blog is for grownups discussing serious issues if you cannot follow the rules you are not welcome here.
Additionally any ads appearing on this site are the responsibility of the individual companies, appearance does not reflect my endorsement.
Tag Archives: healthcare
I had thought that I would start writing on my political blog once again, considering the ripe atmosphere for commentary. But I find myself bored. Not so much that there aren’t problems, but as usual everyone is only complaining and … Continue reading
Welcome to the Watcher’s Council, a blogging group consisting of some of the most incisive blogs in the ‘sphere, and the longest running group of its kind in existence. Every week, the members nominate two posts each, one written by … Continue reading
Forum: Which of the current scandals do you think is potentially most damaging to the Obama Administration?
Every week on Monday morning, the Council and our invited guests weigh in at the Watcher’s Forum, short takes on a major issue of the day. This week’s question:Which of the current scandals do you think is potentially most damaging … Continue reading
Cross posted at Raising Asperger’s Kids There are new controversies surrounding Obamacare now that the IRS is mired in a political scandal. These emerging issues surround federal government control of medical/healthcare rights/information and the abuse of political power. The Wall … Continue reading
Now that the Hagel debacle is over and our Senate has accepted the most inept Secretary of Defense in the United State’s history, at one of the most volatile times in our history, it behooves this country to take a … Continue reading
Apparently according to the Obama campaign it is impossible for women to wrap their brains around the mishandling of the economy and failed foreign affairs of the past four years. According to the Obama campaign the last four failed years … Continue reading