Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Dumbing Down University
- How to be a Left-wing Apologist for Antisemitism
- Breaking Down the Choice for POTUS
- A thought about Bernie
- In Congress July 4,1776
- Why Don’t Feminists Fight for Muslim Women
- Freedom of Speech
- The USA is still the best great hope of all humankind
- Just Sayin’
- The FACEBOOK Experiment
- Abbas antisemitism Barack Obama BDS Benghazi Bill of Rights China clash of civilizations Congress Constitution cultural relativism democracy DNC economy education Egypt EU feminism fgm foreign policy freedom freedom of speech free speech Gaza genocide GOP Hamas holocaust human rights Iran Iraq IRS Islam islamism Islamist islamists Israel Jerusalem Jew-hatred Jews Judaism Kerry liberal liberty Middle East Moslem moslem brotherhood Obama obamacare PA Palestine Palestinian Authority Palestinians Peace Process PLO political correctness politics POTUS Prager University Presidential election progressive racism religion Russia Saudi Arabia SCOTUS Syria terror terrorism UK UN USA US Constitution Watcher's Council Zionism
Copyright and Caveat
(c) Liberty’s Spirit, all rights reserved.
All bloggers are welcome to use any material written here as long as proper linkage is given. For all others email at firstname.lastname@example.org
CAVEAT: All comments are welcome on this site, but they are the opinion of the commenter alone. Publication is not an endorsement by me of either the comments or recommendations. Furthermore keep the comment instructions in mind when posting and remember comments with four-letter words will not be posted, nor will comments attacking someone’s intellect. This blog is for grownups discussing serious issues if you cannot follow the rules you are not welcome here.
Additionally any ads appearing on this site are the responsibility of the individual companies, appearance does not reflect my endorsement.
Tag Archives: Hamas
During the 2014 Israel-Hamas War, Obama and Kerry openly criticized the IDF and the government of Benjamin Netanyahu when a hospital was hit. Israel rightly maintained that Hamas was firing from the hospital grounds. Israel also maintains that it did … Continue reading
Raymond Ibrahim for Prager Unviersity Is radical Islam our generation’s most dangerous ideology? Is it comparable to what Nazism and Communism were in the 20th century? Or are Islamists no more dangerous than extremist Christians, Jews, and Buddhists? Raymond Ibrahim, … Continue reading
From documentary producer Pierre Rehov
From Prager University Alan Dershowitz explains the newest level of malevolence and duplicity from anti-Israel activists. The latest strategy employed by those who wish to strangle Israel is called BDS. It may sound harmless, but do not be fooled. It … Continue reading
From Danny Ayalon
In light of the infantile-Obama-sycophantic-contretemps created within the small-minded beltway bubble because Benjamin Netanyahu has accepted the invitation to speak before Congress on the issue of a nuclear armed Iran, it is important to review this concise video featuring Pulitzer … Continue reading