- Why Anti-Zionism is Anti-Semitism
- Why is this so hard to understand?
- RIP Charlie Gard
- Facing the Future Without Fear
- Dave Rubin talks with Brigitte Gabriel
- In Congress, July 4, 1776
- The Kotel Balagan (Kerfluffle)
- Everything is Stupid Only if You Allow It
- Linda Sarsour wants to make Sharia kosher
- Memorial Day 2017 #USA
- antisemitism Barack Obama BDS Benghazi Bill of Rights China civil rights clash of civilizations college Congress Constitution cultural relativism democracy DNC economy education Egypt EU feminism fgm foreign policy freedom freedom of speech free speech Gaza genocide GOP Hamas holocaust human rights Iran Iraq Islam islamism Islamist islamists Israel Jerusalem Jew-hatred Jewish community Jewish people Jews Judaism Kerry liberal liberty Middle East Moslem moslem brotherhood Obama obamacare PA Palestine Palestinians PLO political correctness politics POTUS Prager University Presidential election progressive racism religion Russia Saudi Arabia Syria terror terrorism UK UN USA US Constitution Watcher's Council women's rights Zionism
Copyright and Caveat
(c) Liberty’s Spirit, all rights reserved.
All bloggers are welcome to use any material written here as long as proper linkage is given. For all others email at firstname.lastname@example.org
CAVEAT: All comments are welcome on this site, but they are the opinion of the commenter alone. Publication is not an endorsement by me of either the comments or recommendations. Furthermore keep the comment instructions in mind when posting and remember comments with four-letter words will not be posted, nor will comments attacking someone’s intellect. This blog is for grownups discussing serious issues if you cannot follow the rules you are not welcome here.
Additionally any ads appearing on this site are the responsibility of the individual companies, appearance does not reflect my endorsement.
Tag Archives: Hagel
An interesting aspect of the fight over funding the government is what aspects of the government the executive branch has decided to curtail. Everything that has been shutdown has to do with the People’s possessions and what makes the lives … Continue reading
Now that the Hagel debacle is over and our Senate has accepted the most inept Secretary of Defense in the United State’s history, at one of the most volatile times in our history, it behooves this country to take a … Continue reading
Word is out that Senator Chuck Schumer has met with Chuck Hagel and has been given assurances about Hagel’s support for Israel. Apparently Hagel has had this “come to Jesus” moment in understanding that Israel is not the problem in … Continue reading
The issues and arguments surrounding the fight over the possible Hagel nomination as SecDef brings an interesting issue to the forefront. Suddenly the media and the pundits are attacking the pro-Israel community because somehow only “Israel” is the main reason … Continue reading