Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Constitution Day 2016
- What’s Hebrew for “When in the Course of Human Events”
- Dumbing Down University
- How to be a Left-wing Apologist for Antisemitism
- Breaking Down the Choice for POTUS
- A thought about Bernie
- In Congress July 4,1776
- Why Don’t Feminists Fight for Muslim Women
- Freedom of Speech
- The USA is still the best great hope of all humankind
- Abbas antisemitism Barack Obama BDS Benghazi Bill of Rights China clash of civilizations Congress Constitution cultural relativism democracy DNC economy education Egypt EU feminism fgm foreign policy freedom freedom of speech free speech Gaza genocide GOP Hamas holocaust human rights Iran Iraq IRS Islam islamism Islamist islamists Israel Jerusalem Jew-hatred Jews Judaism Kerry liberal liberty Middle East Moslem moslem brotherhood Obama obamacare PA Palestine Palestinian Authority Palestinians Peace Process PLO political correctness politics POTUS Prager University Presidential election progressive racism religion Russia Saudi Arabia SCOTUS Syria terror terrorism UK UN USA US Constitution Watcher's Council Zionism
Copyright and Caveat
(c) Liberty’s Spirit, all rights reserved.
All bloggers are welcome to use any material written here as long as proper linkage is given. For all others email at email@example.com
CAVEAT: All comments are welcome on this site, but they are the opinion of the commenter alone. Publication is not an endorsement by me of either the comments or recommendations. Furthermore keep the comment instructions in mind when posting and remember comments with four-letter words will not be posted, nor will comments attacking someone’s intellect. This blog is for grownups discussing serious issues if you cannot follow the rules you are not welcome here.
Additionally any ads appearing on this site are the responsibility of the individual companies, appearance does not reflect my endorsement.
Tag Archives: Hagel
An interesting aspect of the fight over funding the government is what aspects of the government the executive branch has decided to curtail. Everything that has been shutdown has to do with the People’s possessions and what makes the lives … Continue reading
Now that the Hagel debacle is over and our Senate has accepted the most inept Secretary of Defense in the United State’s history, at one of the most volatile times in our history, it behooves this country to take a … Continue reading
Word is out that Senator Chuck Schumer has met with Chuck Hagel and has been given assurances about Hagel’s support for Israel. Apparently Hagel has had this “come to Jesus” moment in understanding that Israel is not the problem in … Continue reading
The issues and arguments surrounding the fight over the possible Hagel nomination as SecDef brings an interesting issue to the forefront. Suddenly the media and the pundits are attacking the pro-Israel community because somehow only “Israel” is the main reason … Continue reading