Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Should America Be the World’s Policeman?
- Antizionism as Antisemitism
- Memorial Day 2015
- For the Free Speech Challenged Among US
- Happy Birthday Thomas Jefferson
- Really? Hillary?
- Foreign Policy Clowns…..continued
- Armed Resistance to the Holocaust
- The history of our world in 18 minutes
- The Long Arm of Iran
- Abbas antisemitism antisemtism Barack Obama BDS Benghazi Bill of Rights China clash of civilizations Congress Constitution cultural relativism democracy democrat DNC economy education Egypt EU feminism fgm foreign policy freedom freedom of speech Gaza genocide GOP Hamas holocaust human rights Iran Iraq IRS Islam islamism Islamist islamists Israel Jerusalem Jew-hatred Jews Judaism Kerry liberal liberty Middle East Moslem moslem brotherhood Obama obamacare PA Palestine Palestinian Authority Palestinians Peace Process PLO political correctness politics POTUS Prager University Presidential election progressive racism Russia Saudi Arabia SCOTUS Syria terror terrorism UK UN USA US Constitution Watcher's Council Zionism
Copyright and Caveat
(c) Liberty’s Spirit, all rights reserved.
All bloggers are welcome to use any material written here as long as proper linkage is given. For all others email at firstname.lastname@example.org
CAVEAT: All comments are welcome on this site, but they are the opinion of the commenter alone. Publication is not an endorsement by me of either the comments or recommendations. Furthermore keep the comment instructions in mind when posting and remember comments with four-letter words will not be posted, nor will comments attacking someone’s intellect. This blog is for grownups discussing serious issues if you cannot follow the rules you are not welcome here.
Additionally any ads appearing on this site are the responsibility of the individual companies, appearance does not reflect my endorsement.
Tag Archives: future generations
I wonder if the pundits ever get tired of pulling out the same old drivel about college and how it is not worth the cost. In their latest diatribe the voices that talk all day long have decided that since … Continue reading
Liberals are going to gloat. Conservatives are going to sulk. Meanwhile the rest of us are left with a country in decline. A failing economy, a schizophrenic electorate and a political class seemingly truly out of touch with reality. And … Continue reading