Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- 50th Anniversary of the Reunification of Jerusalem-Yom Yerushalayim
- Ayaan Hirsi Ali appears on Rubin Reports: Islamist-Left Alliance, FGM, Sharia Law and Political Islam
- The Mutation of Antisemitism
- Here There Be Dragons
- “Where are your Jews?”
- As I see it right now…
- Yes, BDS is antisemitic, and has nothing to do with human rights
- ACLU on Campus Hate Speech and the First Amendment
- …fight for freedom
- Holocaust Remembrance Day 2017
- antisemitism Barack Obama BDS Benghazi Bill of Rights China civil rights clash of civilizations college Congress Constitution cultural relativism democracy DNC economy education Egypt EU feminism fgm foreign policy freedom freedom of speech free speech Gaza genocide GOP Hamas holocaust human rights Iran Iraq IRS Islam islamism Islamist islamists Israel Jerusalem Jew-hatred Jewish people Jews Judaism Kerry liberal liberty Middle East Moslem moslem brotherhood Obama obamacare PA Palestine Palestinians PLO political correctness politics POTUS Prager University Presidential election progressive racism religion Russia Saudi Arabia Syria terror terrorism UK UN USA US Constitution Watcher's Council women's rights Zionism
Copyright and Caveat
(c) Liberty’s Spirit, all rights reserved.
All bloggers are welcome to use any material written here as long as proper linkage is given. For all others email at firstname.lastname@example.org
CAVEAT: All comments are welcome on this site, but they are the opinion of the commenter alone. Publication is not an endorsement by me of either the comments or recommendations. Furthermore keep the comment instructions in mind when posting and remember comments with four-letter words will not be posted, nor will comments attacking someone’s intellect. This blog is for grownups discussing serious issues if you cannot follow the rules you are not welcome here.
Additionally any ads appearing on this site are the responsibility of the individual companies, appearance does not reflect my endorsement.
Tag Archives: France
This morning Islamist gunmen walked into the offices of Charlie Hebdo and gunned down 12 people in reprisal for the magazine’s satirical cartoons. This is a direct assault upon our freedom of speech, freedom of the press, democracy and liberty … Continue reading
Alea iacta est…the Council has spoken, the votes have been cast, and we have the results for this week’s Watcher’s Council match up. But before we get to that, we have some important business to take care of..likely celebrating our … Continue reading
Every week on Monday morning , the Council and our invited guests weigh in at the Watcher’s Forum, short takes on a major issue of the day. This week’s question: What is your reaction to the news of the pending … Continue reading
What’s holding up that evil agreement between the West and Iran…France. That’s right France. The France that everyone makes fun of as being frightened, spineless and duplicitous. France is standing in the way of evil right now. #France stepped up … Continue reading
Since many are supporting Chuck Hagel for SecDef based upon his position as foreign policy and national security wonk of the Obama administration, it seems only fair to review that administration’s world view…Let’s go to the replay: Biggest mistake was … Continue reading