- The Kotel Balagan (Kerfluffle)
- Everything is Stupid Only if You Allow It
- Linda Sarsour wants to make Sharia kosher
- Memorial Day 2017 #USA
- 50th Anniversary of the Reunification of Jerusalem-Yom Yerushalayim
- Ayaan Hirsi Ali appears on Rubin Reports: Islamist-Left Alliance, FGM, Sharia Law and Political Islam
- The Mutation of Antisemitism
- Here There Be Dragons
- “Where are your Jews?”
- As I see it right now…
- antisemitism Barack Obama BDS Benghazi Bill of Rights China civil rights clash of civilizations college Congress Constitution cultural relativism democracy DNC economy education Egypt EU feminism fgm foreign policy freedom freedom of speech free speech Gaza genocide GOP Hamas holocaust human rights Iran Iraq IRS Islam islamism Islamist islamists Israel Jerusalem Jew-hatred Jewish people Jews Judaism Kerry liberal liberty Middle East Moslem moslem brotherhood Obama obamacare PA Palestine Palestinians PLO political correctness politics POTUS Prager University Presidential election progressive racism religion Russia Saudi Arabia Syria terror terrorism UK UN USA US Constitution Watcher's Council women's rights Zionism
Copyright and Caveat
(c) Liberty’s Spirit, all rights reserved.
All bloggers are welcome to use any material written here as long as proper linkage is given. For all others email at firstname.lastname@example.org
CAVEAT: All comments are welcome on this site, but they are the opinion of the commenter alone. Publication is not an endorsement by me of either the comments or recommendations. Furthermore keep the comment instructions in mind when posting and remember comments with four-letter words will not be posted, nor will comments attacking someone’s intellect. This blog is for grownups discussing serious issues if you cannot follow the rules you are not welcome here.
Additionally any ads appearing on this site are the responsibility of the individual companies, appearance does not reflect my endorsement.
Tag Archives: forced marriage
I had thought that I would start writing on my political blog once again, considering the ripe atmosphere for commentary. But I find myself bored. Not so much that there aren’t problems, but as usual everyone is only complaining and … Continue reading
Can you imagine that looking down at you on a daily basis and deciding your future? It’s reminiscent of the boogeyman in a child’s nightmare. Meanwhile not one mention of Benghazi in the entire NYT article and then this latest … Continue reading
From Pat Condell. Again he tells the truth. This time about the two-faced bullshit perpetrated by so-called feminists who, because of cultural relativism, accept without question that their Moslem sisters should live under horrific anti-humanitarian conditions, and at the same … Continue reading
This film is the story of nine women who have come together to discuss their battle for equal rights for women in the Moslem world. This film is not anti-Islam. This film is pro-women. It is a discussion about the … Continue reading
From Pat Condell..right on as usual Muslim persecution of Christians http://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/313… Muslim persecution of homosexuals http://www.wikiislam.net/wiki/Persecu… The world’s most dangerous countries for women: No 3: Pakistan. 90% of women suffer domestic violence and 1000 women are murdered every year in … Continue reading
From October 4, 2012 Second Conference on Honor Violence and Forced Marriage at John Jay College Panel Discussion at the Conference: To close the conference, speakers (Ayaan Hirsi Ali, Nazir Afzal OBE, Det. Chris Boughey & Heather Heiman) were … Continue reading