- Why Anti-Zionism is Anti-Semitism
- Why is this so hard to understand?
- RIP Charlie Gard
- Facing the Future Without Fear
- Dave Rubin talks with Brigitte Gabriel
- In Congress, July 4, 1776
- The Kotel Balagan (Kerfluffle)
- Everything is Stupid Only if You Allow It
- Linda Sarsour wants to make Sharia kosher
- Memorial Day 2017 #USA
- antisemitism Barack Obama BDS Benghazi Bill of Rights China civil rights clash of civilizations college Congress Constitution cultural relativism democracy DNC economy education Egypt EU feminism fgm foreign policy freedom freedom of speech free speech Gaza genocide GOP Hamas holocaust human rights Iran Iraq Islam islamism Islamist islamists Israel Jerusalem Jew-hatred Jewish community Jewish people Jews Judaism Kerry liberal liberty Middle East Moslem moslem brotherhood Obama obamacare PA Palestine Palestinians PLO political correctness politics POTUS Prager University Presidential election progressive racism religion Russia Saudi Arabia Syria terror terrorism UK UN USA US Constitution Watcher's Council women's rights Zionism
Copyright and Caveat
(c) Liberty’s Spirit, all rights reserved.
All bloggers are welcome to use any material written here as long as proper linkage is given. For all others email at firstname.lastname@example.org
CAVEAT: All comments are welcome on this site, but they are the opinion of the commenter alone. Publication is not an endorsement by me of either the comments or recommendations. Furthermore keep the comment instructions in mind when posting and remember comments with four-letter words will not be posted, nor will comments attacking someone’s intellect. This blog is for grownups discussing serious issues if you cannot follow the rules you are not welcome here.
Additionally any ads appearing on this site are the responsibility of the individual companies, appearance does not reflect my endorsement.
Tag Archives: first amendment
In response to some violent episodes, and the no-platforming of speakers on college campuses nationwide, the ACLU, The American Civil Liberties Union, has issued this blog post explaining what is free speech, hate speech, and the rights of speakers under … Continue reading
Pat Condell on the insanity of limiting free speech….. 41% of Americans want to criminalize “hate speech” https://today.yougov.com/news/2015/05…
Every week on Monday morning , the Council and our invited guests weigh in at the Watcher’s Forum, short takes on a major issue of the day, the culture, or daily living. This week’s question: Do Ethnic Or Religious Sensibilities … Continue reading
Something is terribly wrong with this country when a rodeo clown cannot make fun of the President of the United States, especially when said POTUS acts like a clown and embarrasses this nation on a daily basis. Seriously, how many … Continue reading
Not sure what was the thinking behind the new cover of Rolling Stone. Placing a beatifying picture of a mass murderer on your cover truly may be the way to gin up controversy but it really is not the way … Continue reading
In light of the push by the Organization of Islamic States to criminalize anti-Islamic speech through the UN and now by opening up an office in Europe it is important to remember the precepts by which we live. Most notably … Continue reading