Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Dumbing Down University
- How to be a Left-wing Apologist for Antisemitism
- Breaking Down the Choice for POTUS
- A thought about Bernie
- In Congress July 4,1776
- Why Don’t Feminists Fight for Muslim Women
- Freedom of Speech
- The USA is still the best great hope of all humankind
- Just Sayin’
- The FACEBOOK Experiment
- Abbas antisemitism Barack Obama BDS Benghazi Bill of Rights China clash of civilizations Congress Constitution cultural relativism democracy DNC economy education Egypt EU feminism fgm foreign policy freedom freedom of speech free speech Gaza genocide GOP Hamas holocaust human rights Iran Iraq IRS Islam islamism Islamist islamists Israel Jerusalem Jew-hatred Jews Judaism Kerry liberal liberty Middle East Moslem moslem brotherhood Obama obamacare PA Palestine Palestinian Authority Palestinians Peace Process PLO political correctness politics POTUS Prager University Presidential election progressive racism religion Russia Saudi Arabia SCOTUS Syria terror terrorism UK UN USA US Constitution Watcher's Council Zionism
Copyright and Caveat
(c) Liberty’s Spirit, all rights reserved.
All bloggers are welcome to use any material written here as long as proper linkage is given. For all others email at firstname.lastname@example.org
CAVEAT: All comments are welcome on this site, but they are the opinion of the commenter alone. Publication is not an endorsement by me of either the comments or recommendations. Furthermore keep the comment instructions in mind when posting and remember comments with four-letter words will not be posted, nor will comments attacking someone’s intellect. This blog is for grownups discussing serious issues if you cannot follow the rules you are not welcome here.
Additionally any ads appearing on this site are the responsibility of the individual companies, appearance does not reflect my endorsement.
Tag Archives: economy
Arthur Brooks from the American Enterprise Institute for Prager University Does free enterprise hurt the poor? Is it unfair and driven by greed? Did it cause the Great Recession? In five minutes, Arthur Brooks answers these questions and more about … Continue reading
From Prager University “Social Justice” is a term you hear almost every day. But did you ever hear anybody define what it actually means? Jonah Goldberg of the American Enterprise Institute tries to pin this catchall phrase to the wall. … Continue reading
Free enterprise is the essence of happiness. It is the only economic system that allows the individual to achieve through their own measure, instead upon the largesse of a political patron…or so the theory goes. From Prager University Built into … Continue reading
Good job Naftali. Kol hakavode.