Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- The Mutation of Antisemitism
- Here There Be Dragons
- “Where are your Jews?”
- As I see it right now…
- Yes, BDS is antisemitic, and has nothing to do with human rights
- ACLU on Campus Hate Speech and the First Amendment
- …fight for freedom
- Holocaust Remembrance Day 2017
- Perfidy, Janus-faced, and the Reality of Modern Politics
- Israeli Flag on the Brandenburg Gate; Update: Paris City Hall follows suit
- antisemitism Barack Obama BDS Benghazi Bill of Rights China civil rights clash of civilizations Congress Constitution cultural relativism democracy Democrats DNC economy education Egypt EU feminism fgm foreign policy freedom freedom of speech free speech Gaza genocide GOP Hamas holocaust human rights Iran Iraq IRS Islam islamism Islamist islamists Israel Jerusalem Jew-hatred Jewish people Jews Judaism Kerry liberal liberty Middle East Moslem moslem brotherhood Obama obamacare PA Palestine Palestinians PLO political correctness politics POTUS Prager University Presidential election progressive racism religion Russia Saudi Arabia Syria terror terrorism UK UN USA US Constitution Watcher's Council women's rights Zionism
Copyright and Caveat
(c) Liberty’s Spirit, all rights reserved.
All bloggers are welcome to use any material written here as long as proper linkage is given. For all others email at email@example.com
CAVEAT: All comments are welcome on this site, but they are the opinion of the commenter alone. Publication is not an endorsement by me of either the comments or recommendations. Furthermore keep the comment instructions in mind when posting and remember comments with four-letter words will not be posted, nor will comments attacking someone’s intellect. This blog is for grownups discussing serious issues if you cannot follow the rules you are not welcome here.
Additionally any ads appearing on this site are the responsibility of the individual companies, appearance does not reflect my endorsement.
Tag Archives: democrat
Pat Condell derides British higher education for their liberal-fascism, but the same can be said for what is happening on American campuses. Free speech? Not at four in five UK universities http://www.theguardian.com/education/… Students demand the right to be comfortable http://www.spectator.co.uk/features/9… … Continue reading
A commentary…. Happenstance had it that I ran into an old acquaintance, a very well-educated individual in fact, one I had known now for decades. As persons who have been comfortable with each other for a long time tend to … Continue reading
Samantha Powers, the erstwhile blame-evil-America-Harvard professor best known for her Soros-funded-policy of “responsibility to protect,” which led to the unconstitutional Libyan intervention, is now going to be the US Ambassador to the UN. Nice for the Jew-haters of the world. … Continue reading
Forum: Which of the current scandals do you think is potentially most damaging to the Obama Administration?
Every week on Monday morning, the Council and our invited guests weigh in at the Watcher’s Forum, short takes on a major issue of the day. This week’s question:Which of the current scandals do you think is potentially most damaging … Continue reading