Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- ACLU on Campus Hate Speech and the First Amendment
- …fight for freedom
- Holocaust Remembrance Day 2017
- Perfidy, Janus-faced, and the Reality of Modern Politics
- Israeli Flag on the Brandenburg Gate; Update: Paris City Hall follows suit
- Taking the ethical out of ethics
- It’s not “Resistance” when you defend the Constitution, It’s being an American and Love of Country
- With a friend like this who needs Hamas?
- Averting Another Aleppo
- Listen to all the Lessons of Hanukkah
- Abbas antisemitism Barack Obama BDS Benghazi Bill of Rights China clash of civilizations Congress Constitution cultural relativism democracy DNC economy education Egypt EU feminism fgm foreign policy freedom freedom of speech free speech Gaza genocide GOP Hamas holocaust human rights Iran Iraq IRS Islam islamism Islamist islamists Israel Jerusalem Jew-hatred Jewish community Jewish people Jews Judaism Kerry liberal liberty Middle East Moslem moslem brotherhood Obama obamacare PA Palestine Palestinian Authority Palestinians PLO political correctness politics POTUS Prager University Presidential election progressive racism religion Russia Saudi Arabia Syria terror terrorism UK UN USA US Constitution Watcher's Council Zionism
Copyright and Caveat
(c) Liberty’s Spirit, all rights reserved.
All bloggers are welcome to use any material written here as long as proper linkage is given. For all others email at firstname.lastname@example.org
CAVEAT: All comments are welcome on this site, but they are the opinion of the commenter alone. Publication is not an endorsement by me of either the comments or recommendations. Furthermore keep the comment instructions in mind when posting and remember comments with four-letter words will not be posted, nor will comments attacking someone’s intellect. This blog is for grownups discussing serious issues if you cannot follow the rules you are not welcome here.
Additionally any ads appearing on this site are the responsibility of the individual companies, appearance does not reflect my endorsement.
Tag Archives: Barack Obama
Ben Shapiro of Truth Revolt hits the nail on the head….
Protest music songs are nothing new. It’s just about time someone wrote one on Israel’s behalf. Music by Peter Himmelman. Read the post in Times of Israel. By the way, Peter is Bob Dylan’s son-in-law. Rockets raining down from Gaza, … Continue reading
The Council has spoken, the votes have been cast, and we have the results for this week’s Watcher’s Council match up.. This week’s winner, Liberty’s Spirit’s J”accuse the Ultimate Anti-Semite (Update): The “as a Jew” Meme Returns is her take … Continue reading
Welcome to the Watcher’s Council, a blogging group consisting of some of the most incisive blogs in the ‘sphere, and the longest running group of its kind in existence. Every week, the members nominate two posts each, one written … Continue reading
From Forbes by the Cato Institute’s Ilya Shapiro. One of Barack Obama’s chief accomplishments has been to return the Constitution to a central place in our public discourse. Unfortunately, the president fomented this upswing in civic interest not by talking … Continue reading
Hugo Chavez, Rouhani, Mahmoud Abbas, Mohammed Morsi, Manuel Zelaya of Honduras and now Raul Castro…the list goes on. You have to wonder about our president’s fetish for dictators, especially Marxist and Islamic ones. Perhaps it’s a case of sympatico and … Continue reading