- Everything is Stupid Only if You Allow It
- Linda Sarsour wants to make Sharia kosher
- Memorial Day 2017 #USA
- 50th Anniversary of the Reunification of Jerusalem-Yom Yerushalayim
- Ayaan Hirsi Ali appears on Rubin Reports: Islamist-Left Alliance, FGM, Sharia Law and Political Islam
- The Mutation of Antisemitism
- Here There Be Dragons
- “Where are your Jews?”
- As I see it right now…
- Yes, BDS is antisemitic, and has nothing to do with human rights
- antisemitism Barack Obama BDS Benghazi Bill of Rights China civil rights clash of civilizations college Congress Constitution cultural relativism democracy DNC economy education Egypt EU feminism fgm foreign policy freedom freedom of speech free speech Gaza genocide GOP Hamas holocaust human rights Iran Iraq IRS Islam islamism Islamist islamists Israel Jerusalem Jew-hatred Jewish people Jews Judaism Kerry liberal liberty Middle East Moslem moslem brotherhood Obama obamacare PA Palestine Palestinians PLO political correctness politics POTUS Prager University Presidential election progressive racism religion Russia Saudi Arabia Syria terror terrorism UK UN USA US Constitution Watcher's Council women's rights Zionism
Copyright and Caveat
(c) Liberty’s Spirit, all rights reserved.
All bloggers are welcome to use any material written here as long as proper linkage is given. For all others email at firstname.lastname@example.org
CAVEAT: All comments are welcome on this site, but they are the opinion of the commenter alone. Publication is not an endorsement by me of either the comments or recommendations. Furthermore keep the comment instructions in mind when posting and remember comments with four-letter words will not be posted, nor will comments attacking someone’s intellect. This blog is for grownups discussing serious issues if you cannot follow the rules you are not welcome here.
Additionally any ads appearing on this site are the responsibility of the individual companies, appearance does not reflect my endorsement.
Category Archives: United States
Perhaps nothing speaks more eloquently to the sacrifice of the soldier than President Lincoln’s Gettysburg Address: Four score and seven years ago our fathers brought forth on this continent a new nation, conceived in liberty, and dedicated to the proposition … Continue reading
From Rabbi Jonathan Sacks
I had thought that I would start writing on my political blog once again, considering the ripe atmosphere for commentary. But I find myself bored. Not so much that there aren’t problems, but as usual everyone is only complaining and … Continue reading
In response to some violent episodes, and the no-platforming of speakers on college campuses nationwide, the ACLU, The American Civil Liberties Union, has issued this blog post explaining what is free speech, hate speech, and the rights of speakers under … Continue reading
The world remembers the liberation of the Auschwitz death camp today 72 years ago. And when the Jewish people say NEVER AGAIN we mean it
What a difference an election makes. Apparently, the past eight years, when the republicans and conservatives continually chastised, upbraided, questioned, fought with and conspiracized about Barack Obama, are gone in a flash, down the lost rabbit memory hole. Somehow you … Continue reading