Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Alienation and the Reality of a Renegade Jew
- Constitution Day 2016
- What’s Hebrew for “When in the Course of Human Events”
- Dumbing Down University
- How to be a Left-wing Apologist for Antisemitism
- Breaking Down the Choice for POTUS
- A thought about Bernie
- In Congress July 4,1776
- Why Don’t Feminists Fight for Muslim Women
- Freedom of Speech
- Abbas antisemitism Barack Obama BDS Benghazi Bill of Rights China clash of civilizations Congress Constitution cultural relativism democracy DNC economy education Egypt EU feminism fgm foreign policy freedom freedom of speech free speech Gaza genocide GOP Hamas holocaust human rights Iran Iraq IRS Islam islamism Islamist islamists Israel Jerusalem Jew-hatred Jewish community Jewish people Jews Judaism Kerry liberal liberty Middle East Moslem moslem brotherhood Obama obamacare PA Palestine Palestinians Peace Process PLO political correctness politics POTUS Prager University Presidential election progressive racism Russia Saudi Arabia SCOTUS Syria terror terrorism UK UN USA US Constitution Watcher's Council Zionism
Copyright and Caveat
(c) Liberty’s Spirit, all rights reserved.
All bloggers are welcome to use any material written here as long as proper linkage is given. For all others email at firstname.lastname@example.org
CAVEAT: All comments are welcome on this site, but they are the opinion of the commenter alone. Publication is not an endorsement by me of either the comments or recommendations. Furthermore keep the comment instructions in mind when posting and remember comments with four-letter words will not be posted, nor will comments attacking someone’s intellect. This blog is for grownups discussing serious issues if you cannot follow the rules you are not welcome here.
Additionally any ads appearing on this site are the responsibility of the individual companies, appearance does not reflect my endorsement.
Category Archives: SCOTUS
It is very interesting how as the progressive left begins to loose power, their mouth pieces begin to lament the demise of the USA. That is not to say that conservatives have not prophesied the end of our nation simply … Continue reading
When in the Course of human events, it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with one another, and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to … Continue reading
You have a right to bear arms. You do NOT have a right to take up arms against the government of the United States. That is called insurrection. That is a crime. You go to jail. You may not like … Continue reading
repost January 2012; updates below It’s really nice to know that somewhere someone actually sees what you see when it comes to violations of the US Constitution. Signing Statements are a violation of the US Constitution. The President has two … Continue reading
Former US Solicitor General and recognized political conservative, Ted Olson, who also successfully argued for marriage equality before the Supreme Court, interviews Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg. The interview is delightful and informative. Well worth your time. The blurb from C-Span: … Continue reading
It seems that the definition of antisemitism agreed upon by EU member states and adopted by the United States State Department has gone missing in Europe. HERE and HERE Considering that this American administration likes to take its clues from … Continue reading