Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- ACLU on Campus Hate Speech and the First Amendment
- …fight for freedom
- Holocaust Remembrance Day 2017
- Perfidy, Janus-faced, and the Reality of Modern Politics
- Israeli Flag on the Brandenburg Gate; Update: Paris City Hall follows suit
- Taking the ethical out of ethics
- It’s not “Resistance” when you defend the Constitution, It’s being an American and Love of Country
- With a friend like this who needs Hamas?
- Averting Another Aleppo
- Listen to all the Lessons of Hanukkah
- Abbas antisemitism Barack Obama BDS Benghazi Bill of Rights China clash of civilizations Congress Constitution cultural relativism democracy DNC economy education Egypt EU feminism fgm foreign policy freedom freedom of speech free speech Gaza genocide GOP Hamas holocaust human rights Iran Iraq IRS Islam islamism Islamist islamists Israel Jerusalem Jew-hatred Jewish community Jewish people Jews Judaism Kerry liberal liberty Middle East Moslem moslem brotherhood Obama obamacare PA Palestine Palestinian Authority Palestinians PLO political correctness politics POTUS Prager University Presidential election progressive racism religion Russia Saudi Arabia Syria terror terrorism UK UN USA US Constitution Watcher's Council Zionism
Copyright and Caveat
(c) Liberty’s Spirit, all rights reserved.
All bloggers are welcome to use any material written here as long as proper linkage is given. For all others email at firstname.lastname@example.org
CAVEAT: All comments are welcome on this site, but they are the opinion of the commenter alone. Publication is not an endorsement by me of either the comments or recommendations. Furthermore keep the comment instructions in mind when posting and remember comments with four-letter words will not be posted, nor will comments attacking someone’s intellect. This blog is for grownups discussing serious issues if you cannot follow the rules you are not welcome here.
Additionally any ads appearing on this site are the responsibility of the individual companies, appearance does not reflect my endorsement.
Category Archives: immigration
What a difference an election makes. Apparently, the past eight years, when the republicans and conservatives continually chastised, upbraided, questioned, fought with and conspiracized about Barack Obama, are gone in a flash, down the lost rabbit memory hole. Somehow you … Continue reading
We must take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Sometimes we must interfere. When human lives are endangered, when human dignity is in jeopardy, national borders and sensitivities become irrelevant. Wherever … Continue reading
From Pat Condell. He nails it once again. Jews in Europe report a surge in anti-Semitism http://www.nytimes.com/2013/11/09/wor… 74% of French Jews are considering emigration http://tabletmag.com/scroll/173382/ne… Jews flee anti-Semitism upsurge in Europe http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/… French Muslims see Jews controlling the economy http://www.jta.org/2014/11/16/news-op… … Continue reading
Pat Condell Cowards at Sky News refuse to show Charlie Hebdo cover https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XMbwc… It’s lazy to say the Paris attacks had nothing to do with Islam http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/relig… A third of Brits too scared to speak out on immigration and … Continue reading
From Pat Condell 1400 cases of “appalling” sexual exploitation revealed in UK reporthttp://edition.cnn.com/2014/08/28/wor… Rotherham child abuse investigator “had data stolen”http://www.theguardian.com/society/20… Police would not investigate for fear of breaching victim’s human rightshttp://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknew… Rotherham police tried to disprove victimshttp://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknew… UK police … Continue reading
Right now there are tens of thousands of unaccompanied minors who are crossing the border in hopes that they will be granted citizenship in the USA. Human trafficking extraordinaire. Yes, there are reasons that parents are sending their children to … Continue reading