Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- ACLU on Campus Hate Speech and the First Amendment
- …fight for freedom
- Holocaust Remembrance Day 2017
- Perfidy, Janus-faced, and the Reality of Modern Politics
- Israeli Flag on the Brandenburg Gate; Update: Paris City Hall follows suit
- Taking the ethical out of ethics
- It’s not “Resistance” when you defend the Constitution, It’s being an American and Love of Country
- With a friend like this who needs Hamas?
- Averting Another Aleppo
- Listen to all the Lessons of Hanukkah
- Abbas antisemitism Barack Obama BDS Benghazi Bill of Rights China clash of civilizations Congress Constitution cultural relativism democracy DNC economy education Egypt EU feminism fgm foreign policy freedom freedom of speech free speech Gaza genocide GOP Hamas holocaust human rights Iran Iraq IRS Islam islamism Islamist islamists Israel Jerusalem Jew-hatred Jewish community Jewish people Jews Judaism Kerry liberal liberty Middle East Moslem moslem brotherhood Obama obamacare PA Palestine Palestinian Authority Palestinians PLO political correctness politics POTUS Prager University Presidential election progressive racism religion Russia Saudi Arabia Syria terror terrorism UK UN USA US Constitution Watcher's Council Zionism
Copyright and Caveat
(c) Liberty’s Spirit, all rights reserved.
All bloggers are welcome to use any material written here as long as proper linkage is given. For all others email at firstname.lastname@example.org
CAVEAT: All comments are welcome on this site, but they are the opinion of the commenter alone. Publication is not an endorsement by me of either the comments or recommendations. Furthermore keep the comment instructions in mind when posting and remember comments with four-letter words will not be posted, nor will comments attacking someone’s intellect. This blog is for grownups discussing serious issues if you cannot follow the rules you are not welcome here.
Additionally any ads appearing on this site are the responsibility of the individual companies, appearance does not reflect my endorsement.
Category Archives: first world issue
In response to some violent episodes, and the no-platforming of speakers on college campuses nationwide, the ACLU, The American Civil Liberties Union, has issued this blog post explaining what is free speech, hate speech, and the rights of speakers under … Continue reading
The Factual Feminist uses the latest findings from Cornell University to debunk the science is sexist myth.
Confronting microagression in the United States with a look at true oppression from Truth Revolt. Now for those feminist numbers from Prager University: Women in America are the freest in the world, yet many feminists tell us women are oppressed. … Continue reading
From Prager University There is a dilemma in American education. On the one hand, teachers are essential to student achievement. On the other, teachers unions promote self-interests of their members which are antithetical to the interests of students. So, how … Continue reading