Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Constitution Day 2016
- What’s Hebrew for “When in the Course of Human Events”
- Dumbing Down University
- How to be a Left-wing Apologist for Antisemitism
- Breaking Down the Choice for POTUS
- A thought about Bernie
- In Congress July 4,1776
- Why Don’t Feminists Fight for Muslim Women
- Freedom of Speech
- The USA is still the best great hope of all humankind
- Abbas antisemitism Barack Obama BDS Benghazi Bill of Rights China clash of civilizations Congress Constitution cultural relativism democracy DNC economy education Egypt EU feminism fgm foreign policy freedom freedom of speech free speech Gaza genocide GOP Hamas holocaust human rights Iran Iraq IRS Islam islamism Islamist islamists Israel Jerusalem Jew-hatred Jews Judaism Kerry liberal liberty Middle East Moslem moslem brotherhood Obama obamacare PA Palestine Palestinian Authority Palestinians Peace Process PLO political correctness politics POTUS Prager University Presidential election progressive racism religion Russia Saudi Arabia SCOTUS Syria terror terrorism UK UN USA US Constitution Watcher's Council Zionism
Copyright and Caveat
(c) Liberty’s Spirit, all rights reserved.
All bloggers are welcome to use any material written here as long as proper linkage is given. For all others email at email@example.com
CAVEAT: All comments are welcome on this site, but they are the opinion of the commenter alone. Publication is not an endorsement by me of either the comments or recommendations. Furthermore keep the comment instructions in mind when posting and remember comments with four-letter words will not be posted, nor will comments attacking someone’s intellect. This blog is for grownups discussing serious issues if you cannot follow the rules you are not welcome here.
Additionally any ads appearing on this site are the responsibility of the individual companies, appearance does not reflect my endorsement.
Category Archives: first world issue
The Factual Feminist uses the latest findings from Cornell University to debunk the science is sexist myth.
Confronting microagression in the United States with a look at true oppression from Truth Revolt. Now for those feminist numbers from Prager University: Women in America are the freest in the world, yet many feminists tell us women are oppressed. … Continue reading
From Prager University There is a dilemma in American education. On the one hand, teachers are essential to student achievement. On the other, teachers unions promote self-interests of their members which are antithetical to the interests of students. So, how … Continue reading