- Facing the Future Without Fear
- Dave Rubin talks with Brigitte Gabriel
- In Congress, July 4, 1776
- The Kotel Balagan (Kerfluffle)
- Everything is Stupid Only if You Allow It
- Linda Sarsour wants to make Sharia kosher
- Memorial Day 2017 #USA
- 50th Anniversary of the Reunification of Jerusalem-Yom Yerushalayim
- Ayaan Hirsi Ali appears on Rubin Reports: Islamist-Left Alliance, FGM, Sharia Law and Political Islam
- The Mutation of Antisemitism
- antisemitism Barack Obama BDS Benghazi Bill of Rights China civil rights clash of civilizations college Congress Constitution cultural relativism democracy DNC economy education Egypt EU feminism fgm foreign policy freedom freedom of speech free speech Gaza genocide GOP Hamas holocaust human rights Iran Iraq IRS Islam islamism Islamist islamists Israel Jerusalem Jew-hatred Jewish people Jews Judaism Kerry liberal liberty Middle East Moslem moslem brotherhood Obama obamacare PA Palestine Palestinians PLO political correctness politics POTUS Prager University Presidential election progressive racism religion Russia Saudi Arabia Syria terror terrorism UK UN USA US Constitution Watcher's Council women's rights Zionism
Copyright and Caveat
(c) Liberty’s Spirit, all rights reserved.
All bloggers are welcome to use any material written here as long as proper linkage is given. For all others email at firstname.lastname@example.org
CAVEAT: All comments are welcome on this site, but they are the opinion of the commenter alone. Publication is not an endorsement by me of either the comments or recommendations. Furthermore keep the comment instructions in mind when posting and remember comments with four-letter words will not be posted, nor will comments attacking someone’s intellect. This blog is for grownups discussing serious issues if you cannot follow the rules you are not welcome here.
Additionally any ads appearing on this site are the responsibility of the individual companies, appearance does not reflect my endorsement.
Category Archives: Europe
To honor, and stand with, those Israelis killed yesterday in the latest terror attack in Jerusalem, Israel, Germany projected the Israeli flag onto the Brandenburg Gate. What a difference 70 years can make.. History is amazingly fluid. What once … Continue reading
I know I disappeared for a good while. I had discussed Constitutional issues, foreign policy issues, domestic issues and how it all related to the Obama administration on this blog. After a while, the posts became boring, a repeat of … Continue reading
We must take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Sometimes we must interfere. When human lives are endangered, when human dignity is in jeopardy, national borders and sensitivities become irrelevant. Wherever … Continue reading
From Truth Revolt….its nice how someone else has noticed Foreign Policy Clowns as witnessed on this blog since 2009: Part 1 Part 2 Part 3 Part 4 Part 5 Part 6 Part 7 Peace Push Ignores Reality
Pat Condell derides British higher education for their liberal-fascism, but the same can be said for what is happening on American campuses. Free speech? Not at four in five UK universities http://www.theguardian.com/education/… Students demand the right to be comfortable http://www.spectator.co.uk/features/9… … Continue reading