Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Yes , Obama is Correct- Indigenous Names Should Rule
- Does Free Speech Offend You?
- Hillary is Simply Abysmal
- How to Talk About Israel on a College Campus
- Was the Civil War About Slavery?
- Iran Deal- a Side by Side Comparison
- How Feminism Went Awry
- Free Speech: Where Left and Right Agree and Disagree
- Religious Tolerance, Made in America
- Obama’s Iran Deal
- Abbas antisemitism Barack Obama BDS Benghazi Bill of Rights China clash of civilizations Congress Constitution cultural relativism democracy democrat DNC economy education Egypt EU feminism fgm foreign policy freedom freedom of speech Gaza genocide GOP Hamas holocaust human rights Iran Iraq IRS Islam islamism Islamist islamists Israel Jerusalem Jew-hatred Jews Judaism Kerry liberal liberty Middle East Moslem moslem brotherhood Obama obamacare PA Palestine Palestinian Authority Palestinians Peace Process PLO political correctness politics POTUS Prager University Presidential election progressive racism religion Russia Saudi Arabia SCOTUS Syria terror terrorism UK UN USA US Constitution Watcher's Council Zionism
Copyright and Caveat
(c) Liberty’s Spirit, all rights reserved.
All bloggers are welcome to use any material written here as long as proper linkage is given. For all others email at firstname.lastname@example.org
CAVEAT: All comments are welcome on this site, but they are the opinion of the commenter alone. Publication is not an endorsement by me of either the comments or recommendations. Furthermore keep the comment instructions in mind when posting and remember comments with four-letter words will not be posted, nor will comments attacking someone’s intellect. This blog is for grownups discussing serious issues if you cannot follow the rules you are not welcome here.
Additionally any ads appearing on this site are the responsibility of the individual companies, appearance does not reflect my endorsement.
Category Archives: education
From TED Human Beings are just so insignificant in time, but greatly significant when it comes to a new threshold of existence…..
From the Factual Feminist A major humanitarian group has just come out with a lesson plan for high school students on sexism in video games. It is full of propaganda, vilifies gaming and gamers, and is likely to discourage young … Continue reading
Pat Condell derides British higher education for their liberal-fascism, but the same can be said for what is happening on American campuses. Free speech? Not at four in five UK universities http://www.theguardian.com/education/… Students demand the right to be comfortable http://www.spectator.co.uk/features/9… … Continue reading