- America’s Legacy
- UN Watch Speaker Stuns UN Heads into Silence
- Stolen Jewish Archives to be returned to Iraq and not to the Jewish People
- 9/11 Not Forgotten
- history of the entire world, i guess
- Historical Map of Pogroms in MENA
- The hate that begins with the Jews never ends with the Jews
- Politicus Reductio Ab Jerusalem
- Why Anti-Zionism is Anti-Semitism
- Why is this so hard to understand?
- antisemitism Barack Obama BDS Benghazi Bill of Rights China civil rights clash of civilizations college Congress Constitution cultural relativism democracy DNC economy education Egypt EU feminism fgm foreign policy freedom freedom of speech free speech Gaza genocide GOP Hamas holocaust human rights Iran Iraq Islam islamism Islamist islamists Israel Jerusalem Jew-hatred Jewish community Jewish people Jews Judaism Kerry liberal liberty Middle East Moslem moslem brotherhood Obama obamacare PA Palestine Palestinians PLO political correctness politics POTUS Prager University Presidential election progressive racism religion Russia Saudi Arabia Syria terror terrorism UK UN USA US Constitution Watcher's Council women's rights Zionism
Copyright and Caveat
(c) Liberty’s Spirit, all rights reserved.
All bloggers are welcome to use any material written here as long as proper linkage is given. For all others email at email@example.com
CAVEAT: All comments are welcome on this site, but they are the opinion of the commenter alone. Publication is not an endorsement by me of either the comments or recommendations. Furthermore keep the comment instructions in mind when posting and remember comments with four-letter words will not be posted, nor will comments attacking someone’s intellect. This blog is for grownups discussing serious issues if you cannot follow the rules you are not welcome here.
Additionally any ads appearing on this site are the responsibility of the individual companies, appearance does not reflect my endorsement.
Category Archives: China
We must take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Sometimes we must interfere. When human lives are endangered, when human dignity is in jeopardy, national borders and sensitivities become irrelevant. Wherever … Continue reading
From Truth Revolt….its nice how someone else has noticed Foreign Policy Clowns as witnessed on this blog since 2009: Part 1 Part 2 Part 3 Part 4 Part 5 Part 6 Part 7 Peace Push Ignores Reality
From UN Watch A true theater of the absurd…..
cross-posted at Raising Asperger’s Kids One of the greatest unspoken fears that any parent of a special needs child lives with is that the State decides that they know better how to care for your child then you do. That … Continue reading
Can you imagine that looking down at you on a daily basis and deciding your future? It’s reminiscent of the boogeyman in a child’s nightmare. Meanwhile not one mention of Benghazi in the entire NYT article and then this latest … Continue reading
The Council has spoken, the votes have been cast, and we have the results for this week’s Watcher’s Council match up. History is the witness that testifies to the passing of time; it illumines reality, vitalizes memory, provides guidance in … Continue reading