Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- “Where are your Jews?”
- As I see it right now…
- Yes, BDS is antisemitic, and has nothing to do with human rights
- ACLU on Campus Hate Speech and the First Amendment
- …fight for freedom
- Holocaust Remembrance Day 2017
- Perfidy, Janus-faced, and the Reality of Modern Politics
- Israeli Flag on the Brandenburg Gate; Update: Paris City Hall follows suit
- Taking the ethical out of ethics
- It’s not “Resistance” when you defend the Constitution, It’s being an American and Love of Country
- antisemitism Barack Obama BDS Benghazi Bill of Rights China civil rights clash of civilizations Congress Constitution cultural relativism democracy Democrats DNC economy education Egypt EU feminism fgm foreign policy freedom freedom of speech free speech Gaza genocide GOP Hamas holocaust human rights Iran Iraq IRS Islam islamism Islamist islamists Israel Jerusalem Jew-hatred Jewish people Jews Judaism Kerry liberal liberty Middle East Moslem moslem brotherhood Obama obamacare PA Palestine Palestinian Authority Palestinians PLO political correctness politics POTUS Prager University Presidential election progressive racism religion Russia Saudi Arabia Syria terror terrorism UK UN USA US Constitution Watcher's Council Zionism
Copyright and Caveat
(c) Liberty’s Spirit, all rights reserved.
All bloggers are welcome to use any material written here as long as proper linkage is given. For all others email at firstname.lastname@example.org
CAVEAT: All comments are welcome on this site, but they are the opinion of the commenter alone. Publication is not an endorsement by me of either the comments or recommendations. Furthermore keep the comment instructions in mind when posting and remember comments with four-letter words will not be posted, nor will comments attacking someone’s intellect. This blog is for grownups discussing serious issues if you cannot follow the rules you are not welcome here.
Additionally any ads appearing on this site are the responsibility of the individual companies, appearance does not reflect my endorsement.
Monthly Archives: January 2013
The new video from Danny Ayalon
From April 24, 2010 If you enter a country without permission from that country you are here illegally and hence an illegal alien. To use the politically correct term, undocumented, makes it sound like people are appliances and you have … Continue reading
Hillary Clinton in response to a question about the attempted cover-up following the Benghazi attack: “With all due respect, the fact is we had four dead Americans. Was it because of a protest or was it because of guys out … Continue reading
Plus ca change, plus ca le memechose from July 2011 No, I have no answers. Just wanted to say that I find Congress, and the President total embarrassments. The fiscal mess is all THEIR fault, both parties. When the government … Continue reading
From June 11, 2011 One thing the post does not talk about is China’s use of cybermilitary tactics. Please keep that in mind as you read the following: While we have been obsessed with the mundane, lurid, exploitative aspects … Continue reading
From June 28, 2011 There are many definitions of antisemite. Just who are these people who denigrate anything Jewish. They use Nazi-like imagery to denounce Jewish society and Israel. They use false allusions to try to destroy the right of … Continue reading