Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- The Mutation of Antisemitism
- Here There Be Dragons
- “Where are your Jews?”
- As I see it right now…
- Yes, BDS is antisemitic, and has nothing to do with human rights
- ACLU on Campus Hate Speech and the First Amendment
- …fight for freedom
- Holocaust Remembrance Day 2017
- Perfidy, Janus-faced, and the Reality of Modern Politics
- Israeli Flag on the Brandenburg Gate; Update: Paris City Hall follows suit
- antisemitism Barack Obama BDS Benghazi Bill of Rights China civil rights clash of civilizations Congress Constitution cultural relativism democracy Democrats DNC economy education Egypt EU feminism fgm foreign policy freedom freedom of speech free speech Gaza genocide GOP Hamas holocaust human rights Iran Iraq IRS Islam islamism Islamist islamists Israel Jerusalem Jew-hatred Jewish people Jews Judaism Kerry liberal liberty Middle East Moslem moslem brotherhood Obama obamacare PA Palestine Palestinians PLO political correctness politics POTUS Prager University Presidential election progressive racism religion Russia Saudi Arabia Syria terror terrorism UK UN USA US Constitution Watcher's Council women's rights Zionism
Copyright and Caveat
(c) Liberty’s Spirit, all rights reserved.
All bloggers are welcome to use any material written here as long as proper linkage is given. For all others email at firstname.lastname@example.org
CAVEAT: All comments are welcome on this site, but they are the opinion of the commenter alone. Publication is not an endorsement by me of either the comments or recommendations. Furthermore keep the comment instructions in mind when posting and remember comments with four-letter words will not be posted, nor will comments attacking someone’s intellect. This blog is for grownups discussing serious issues if you cannot follow the rules you are not welcome here.
Additionally any ads appearing on this site are the responsibility of the individual companies, appearance does not reflect my endorsement.
Monthly Archives: November 2012
Professor Eugene Konotrovich discusses the international legality behind Israel’s right to exist. Watch the video HERE. h/t Elder of Ziyon
From Pat Condell: Why there are no bomb shelters in Gaza http://www.thecommentator.com/article/2076/why_there_are_no_bomb_shelters_in_… Rockets fired from Gaza hours after ceasefire declared http://news.sky.com/story/1014888/gaza-rockets-fired-hours-after-ceasefire Hamas thugs kill people for singing at a wedding http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQib6e41N7Y Hamas thugs drag body through streets http://www.foxnews.com/world/2012/11/20/hamas-kills-six-suspected-aiding-isra… A Palestinese … Continue reading
Israeli mother in Ofakim protecting her child during a Code Red caused by a Hamas rocket aimed at Israel.
The US and Egypt have announced an agreed upon ceasefire between Israel and Hamas. Many are angry because they wanted Hamas’s infrastructure completely wiped out. But what exactly would that mean? A ground offensive would be very costly for Israel. … Continue reading