Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- “Where are your Jews?”
- As I see it right now…
- Yes, BDS is antisemitic, and has nothing to do with human rights
- ACLU on Campus Hate Speech and the First Amendment
- …fight for freedom
- Holocaust Remembrance Day 2017
- Perfidy, Janus-faced, and the Reality of Modern Politics
- Israeli Flag on the Brandenburg Gate; Update: Paris City Hall follows suit
- Taking the ethical out of ethics
- It’s not “Resistance” when you defend the Constitution, It’s being an American and Love of Country
- antisemitism Barack Obama BDS Benghazi Bill of Rights China civil rights clash of civilizations Congress Constitution cultural relativism democracy Democrats DNC economy education Egypt EU feminism fgm foreign policy freedom freedom of speech free speech Gaza genocide GOP Hamas holocaust human rights Iran Iraq IRS Islam islamism Islamist islamists Israel Jerusalem Jew-hatred Jewish people Jews Judaism Kerry liberal liberty Middle East Moslem moslem brotherhood Obama obamacare PA Palestine Palestinian Authority Palestinians PLO political correctness politics POTUS Prager University Presidential election progressive racism religion Russia Saudi Arabia Syria terror terrorism UK UN USA US Constitution Watcher's Council Zionism
Copyright and Caveat
(c) Liberty’s Spirit, all rights reserved.
All bloggers are welcome to use any material written here as long as proper linkage is given. For all others email at firstname.lastname@example.org
CAVEAT: All comments are welcome on this site, but they are the opinion of the commenter alone. Publication is not an endorsement by me of either the comments or recommendations. Furthermore keep the comment instructions in mind when posting and remember comments with four-letter words will not be posted, nor will comments attacking someone’s intellect. This blog is for grownups discussing serious issues if you cannot follow the rules you are not welcome here.
Additionally any ads appearing on this site are the responsibility of the individual companies, appearance does not reflect my endorsement.
Monthly Archives: August 2012
Welcome to the Watcher’s Council, a blogging group consisting of some of the most incisive blogs in the ‘sphere, and the longest running group of its kind in existence. Every week, the members nominate two posts each, one written by … Continue reading
In case you think I am unknowledgeable @ the #Jewish world/ #Israel …here’s where I come from- my father’s storyfb.me/1aVzwzKyp — Independent Patriot (@LibertysSpirit) August 23, 2012
From Ted Pictures and stories by Lisa Kristine: Born in San Francisco on September 2, 1965, Lisa Kristine took an early interest in anthropology and 19th century photographic printing techniques — passions that have since predominated her work. In 1999, … Continue reading
BTW notice the rainbow of skin colors ….apartheid my ass…. h/t Israellycool
Pat Condell, yep he does it again and this time its a doozie…. About the Guardian’s antisemitism here, here, here, here ; go here for the entire list of articles about the Guardian’s hate filled propaganda. PEACE..real peace….