Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Should America Be the World’s Policeman?
- Antizionism as Antisemitism
- Memorial Day 2015
- For the Free Speech Challenged Among US
- Happy Birthday Thomas Jefferson
- Really? Hillary?
- Foreign Policy Clowns…..continued
- Armed Resistance to the Holocaust
- The history of our world in 18 minutes
- The Long Arm of Iran
- Abbas antisemitism antisemtism Barack Obama BDS Benghazi Bill of Rights China clash of civilizations Congress Constitution cultural relativism democracy democrat DNC economy education Egypt EU feminism fgm foreign policy freedom freedom of speech Gaza genocide GOP Hamas holocaust human rights Iran Iraq IRS Islam islamism Islamist islamists Israel Jerusalem Jew-hatred Jews Judaism Kerry liberal liberty Middle East Moslem moslem brotherhood Obama obamacare PA Palestine Palestinian Authority Palestinians Peace Process PLO political correctness politics POTUS Prager University Presidential election progressive racism Russia Saudi Arabia SCOTUS Syria terror terrorism UK UN USA US Constitution Watcher's Council Zionism
Copyright and Caveat
(c) Liberty’s Spirit, all rights reserved.
All bloggers are welcome to use any material written here as long as proper linkage is given. For all others email at email@example.com
CAVEAT: All comments are welcome on this site, but they are the opinion of the commenter alone. Publication is not an endorsement by me of either the comments or recommendations. Furthermore keep the comment instructions in mind when posting and remember comments with four-letter words will not be posted, nor will comments attacking someone’s intellect. This blog is for grownups discussing serious issues if you cannot follow the rules you are not welcome here.
Additionally any ads appearing on this site are the responsibility of the individual companies, appearance does not reflect my endorsement.
Monthly Archives: July 2012
.@mikebloomberg When Bloomberg lets me decide what he can and cannot do with his penis he can tell me what to do with my breasts #Ibottlefed — Independent Patriot (@LibertysSpirit) July 31, 2012
Presumptive Republican nominee Mitt Romney visited the Western Wall during the holiday of Tisha B’av. He mentioned that the holiday of Tish B’av is to mourn the destruction of the Temple, and Jerusalem. He recognized the religious and political significance … Continue reading
The Jewish holiday of Tish B’av, which begins this weekend, is the commemoration of the destruction of the two holy Temples in Jerusalem and the subsequent diaspora of the Jews that followed. This holiday forces us to remember who are … Continue reading