Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- How to Insult Progressives….
- Happy Independence Day….In Congress, July 4, 1776
- Normalizing Cuban Tyranny
- What Makes America Different?
- US Constitution 101: Everything you need to know for 2015
- How to Con America and Get a Nuclear Bomb
- What Makes an Islamic Extremist?
- Flag Day 2015
- Say Goodbye to the First Amendment
- Obama has no clothes….
- Abbas antisemitism apartheid Barack Obama BDS Benghazi Bill of Rights China clash of civilizations Congress Constitution cultural relativism democracy democrat DNC economy education Egypt EU feminism fgm foreign policy freedom freedom of speech Gaza genocide GOP Hamas holocaust human rights Iran Iraq IRS Islam islamism Islamist islamists Israel Jerusalem Jew-hatred Jews Judaism Kerry liberal liberty Middle East Moslem moslem brotherhood Obama obamacare PA Palestine Palestinian Authority Palestinians Peace Process PLO political correctness politics POTUS Prager University Presidential election progressive racism Russia Saudi Arabia SCOTUS Syria terror terrorism UK UN USA US Constitution Watcher's Council Zionism
Copyright and Caveat
(c) Liberty’s Spirit, all rights reserved.
All bloggers are welcome to use any material written here as long as proper linkage is given. For all others email at email@example.com
CAVEAT: All comments are welcome on this site, but they are the opinion of the commenter alone. Publication is not an endorsement by me of either the comments or recommendations. Furthermore keep the comment instructions in mind when posting and remember comments with four-letter words will not be posted, nor will comments attacking someone’s intellect. This blog is for grownups discussing serious issues if you cannot follow the rules you are not welcome here.
Additionally any ads appearing on this site are the responsibility of the individual companies, appearance does not reflect my endorsement.
Monthly Archives: June 2012
Welcome to the Watcher’s Council, a blogging group consisting of some of the most incisive blogs in the ‘sphere, and the longest running group of its kind in existence. Every week, the members nominate two posts each, one written by … Continue reading
Here is a link to the decision ARIZONA v US Police are allowed to check someone’s status if they believe they have committed a deportable offense.