My Other Blogs
Raising Asperger’s Kids: practical help for taking a child from PDD-NOS to aspergers to an A student in college and beyond….
The Rediscovered Self: finding ourselves once again, remembering what brings a smile to your lips, a laugh to your throat and a huzzah to your soul
- RT @RepWebster: Born a slave, died a hero. Watch the statue dedication ceremony for #FrederickDouglass in the U.S. #Capitol LIVE: http://t.… 42 minutes ago
- RT @thejpc: Watching Turkish protests? Read Pipes to understand the Erdogan government's strengths & very real weaknesses. http://t.co/LUZq… 1 hour ago
- ACLU Sues NYPD For Trying To Stop Islamic Terrorism… shar.es/xGhA5 via @sharethis 2 hours ago
- Poll: 70% Believe IRS Decision To Target Conservatives Was Made In DC, Not Cincinnati… shar.es/xGhlC via @sharethis 2 hours ago
- One Of Christendom’s Greatest Cathedrals To Become A Mosque… shar.es/xGheR via @sharethis 2 hours ago
- Tony Blair at #Tomorrow13
- This Week’s Watcher’s Council Nominations – $100M African Safari Edition
- Barbara Streisand at #Tomorrow13 in Jerusalem, Israel
- Forum: Do You Think The Obama Administration’s Decision to Get Actively Involved in The Syrian Civil War Is A Good Idea?
- The Council Has Spoken!! This Week’s Watcher’s Council Results
Tagsantisemitism antisemtism Benghazi China clash of civilizations Congress Constitution democracy democrat economy education Egypt EU feminism freedom Gaza Hamas healthcare human rights hypocrisy ideals Iran IRS islamism islamists Israel Jerusalem Jewish people Judaism Judea and Samaria liberty Middle East moslem brotherhood Netanyahu Obama obamacare politics Presidential election Saudi Arabia SCOTUS Syria terror UN USA Watcher's Council
Copyright and Caveat
(c) Liberty’s Spirit, all rights reserved.
All bloggers are welcome to use any material written here as long as proper linkage is given. For all others email at email@example.com
CAVEAT: All comments are welcome on this site, but they are the opinion of the commenter alone. Publication is not an endorsement by me of either the comments or recommendations. Furthermore keep the comment instructions in mind when posting and remember comments with four-letter words will not be posted, nor will comments attacking someone’s intellect. This blog is for grownups discussing serious issues if you cannot follow the rules you are not welcome here.
Additionally any ads appearing on this site are the responsibility of the individual companies, appearance does not reflect my endorsement.
Tag Archives: USA
Welcome to the Watcher’s Council, a blogging group consisting of some of the most incisive blogs in the ‘sphere, and the longest running group of its kind in existence. Every week, the members nominate two posts each, one written by … Continue reading
Here she discusses the BDS movement and the unbelievable cowardice of the organized Jewish community to fight antisemitism on college campuses and at a national level. In fact she discusses the absurd reality that the Jews of this country have … Continue reading
This Continental Congress proposed resolution today 1776 asked independence & end of allegiance to “british crown”: twitter.com/BeschlossDC/st… — Michael Beschloss (@BeschlossDC) June 7, 2013
November 2011 While this repost deals with issues concerning the antisemitic hate fest known as Israel Apartheid Week, any thinking person can see how we can extrapolate this concept of spinelessness to include any issue dealing with Israel and Jews … Continue reading
Samantha Powers, the erstwhile blame-evil-America-Harvard professor best known for her Soros-funded-policy of “responsibility to protect,” which led to the unconstitutional Libyan intervention, is now going to be the US Ambassador to the UN. Nice for the Jew-haters of the world. … Continue reading