- Alarm Hof Ashkelon 11:29:00 2 weeks ago
- Alarm Golan 21:51:56 2 weeks ago
- Alarm Kerem Shalom 19:15:15 1 month ago
- Alarm Or Haner 19:09:35 1 month ago
- Alarm Kfar aza 19:09:04 1 month ago
- Alarm Bari 19:06:12 1 month ago
- Alarm Bari 19:05:26 1 month ago
- Alarm Nir oz 19:05:05 1 month ago
- Alarm Yad Mordechai, Netiv Haasara 19:04:55 1 month ago
- Alarm Havat Izram Kfar Maimon, Nahal oz 19:02:22 1 month ago
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Microagression, Feminism and the Truth about First World Spoiled Brats
- Laughing at the Progressive Inquisition
- Let’s Play “Are You an Anti-Semite?”
- A Rosh Hashana Greeting from Rachelle Fraenkel
- Honor Constitution Day Sept. 17 by Understanding the Bill of Rights
- 9/11 Never Forget
- Who is Hamas?
- Mid-term Election Ballot
- The Depravity of Rotherham’s Political Correctness
- The Decline of Artistic Standards
- antisemitism antisemtism Barack Obama BDS Benghazi Bill of Rights China clash of civilizations Congress Constitution cultural relativism democracy democrat DNC economy education Egypt EU feminism fgm foreign policy freedom freedom of speech Gaza GOP Hamas healthcare holocaust human rights hypocrisy Iran Iraq IRS Islam islamism Islamist islamists Israel Jerusalem Jew-hatred Jewish people Jews John Kerry Judaism Kerry liberal liberty Middle East Moslem moslem brotherhood NSA Obama obamacare Palestine Palestinians Peace Process PLO political correctness politics POTUS Presidential election progressive racism Russia Saudi Arabia SCOTUS Syria terror terrorism UK UN USA US Constitution Watcher's Council Zionism
Copyright and Caveat
(c) Liberty’s Spirit, all rights reserved.
All bloggers are welcome to use any material written here as long as proper linkage is given. For all others email at email@example.com
CAVEAT: All comments are welcome on this site, but they are the opinion of the commenter alone. Publication is not an endorsement by me of either the comments or recommendations. Furthermore keep the comment instructions in mind when posting and remember comments with four-letter words will not be posted, nor will comments attacking someone’s intellect. This blog is for grownups discussing serious issues if you cannot follow the rules you are not welcome here.
Additionally any ads appearing on this site are the responsibility of the individual companies, appearance does not reflect my endorsement.
Tag Archives: UN
Col. Richard Kemp, former commander of British forces in Afghanistan, discusses self defense and war crimes vis-a-vis the recent fighting in Gaza. The following is a video playlist from UN Watch. They include interviews with Prof. William Schabas who is … Continue reading
Caroline Glick speaking on Capital Hill, at the Center for Security Policy, about issues facing Israel today. You don’t have to agree with all her conclusions, but she lays out the total betrayal of Israel by the Obama administration.
Every week on Monday morning , the Council and our invited guests weigh in at the Watcher’s Forum, short takes on a major issue of the day, the culture, or daily living. This week’s question: Do Ethnic Or Religious Sensibilities … Continue reading