My Other Blogs
Raising Asperger’s Kids: practical help for taking a child from PDD-NOS to aspergers to an A student in college and beyond….
The Rediscovered Self: finding ourselves once again, remembering what brings a smile to your lips, a laugh to your throat and a huzzah to your soul
- @jaanbam oh yes I did... 2 hours ago
- "Male Tiger Plays Mom to a Litter of Orphaned Cubs : TreeHugger" ( bit.ly/16M1gJH ) 4 hours ago
- RT @pjpaton: With 20.000 #hezbollah iranian and assad thugs massing outside #aleppo i think #obama better whip out a very big game changer … 4 hours ago
- "Muslim hate group testifies on … hate crimes" ( bit.ly/16IRd8v ) 5 hours ago
- Antisemitic "Khaybar" (video) to be followed with anti-Israel film. elderofziyon.blogspot.com/2013/06/antise… 5 hours ago
- Ayaan Hirsi Ali – Will Tomorrow Be Better? #Tomorrow13
- Tony Blair at #Tomorrow13
- This Week’s Watcher’s Council Nominations – $100M African Safari Edition
- Barbara Streisand at #Tomorrow13 in Jerusalem, Israel
- Forum: Do You Think The Obama Administration’s Decision to Get Actively Involved in The Syrian Civil War Is A Good Idea?
Tagsantisemitism antisemtism Benghazi China clash of civilizations Congress Constitution democracy democrat economy education Egypt EU feminism freedom Gaza Hamas healthcare human rights hypocrisy ideals Iran IRS islamism islamists Israel Jerusalem Jewish people Judaism Judea and Samaria liberty Middle East moslem brotherhood Netanyahu Obama obamacare politics Presidential election Saudi Arabia SCOTUS Syria terror UN USA Watcher's Council
Copyright and Caveat
(c) Liberty’s Spirit, all rights reserved.
All bloggers are welcome to use any material written here as long as proper linkage is given. For all others email at firstname.lastname@example.org
CAVEAT: All comments are welcome on this site, but they are the opinion of the commenter alone. Publication is not an endorsement by me of either the comments or recommendations. Furthermore keep the comment instructions in mind when posting and remember comments with four-letter words will not be posted, nor will comments attacking someone’s intellect. This blog is for grownups discussing serious issues if you cannot follow the rules you are not welcome here.
Additionally any ads appearing on this site are the responsibility of the individual companies, appearance does not reflect my endorsement.
Tag Archives: Saudi Arabia
From Pat Condell..right on as usual Muslim persecution of Christians http://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/313… Muslim persecution of homosexuals http://www.wikiislam.net/wiki/Persecu… The world’s most dangerous countries for women: No 3: Pakistan. 90% of women suffer domestic violence and 1000 women are murdered every year in … Continue reading
From latma Am Yisroel Chai…the Jewish people live Chag Pesach Sameach…Happy Passover
Free speech versus the OIC from Pat Condell “If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter.” – George Washington. OIC coming back with another attempt to … Continue reading
I was asked to submit a guest post to the Watcher’s Council forum this week. Below is my response to the question of the threat posed by a nuclear-powered Iran. Go HERE to read all the other inciteful bloggers. *************** … Continue reading
This post originally appeared May 7, 2010. Of course since this was first published Egyptians have “elected” into office an Islamist theocracy run by an avowed anti-Semite; Syria has descended into genocide; Israel destroyed a goodly amount of Hamas’ Iranian … Continue reading