My Other Blogs
Raising Asperger’s Kids: practical help for taking a child from PDD-NOS to aspergers to an A student in college and beyond….
The Rediscovered Self: finding ourselves once again, remembering what brings a smile to your lips, a laugh to your throat and a huzzah to your soul
- RT @AsmaMarwanPoet: Animated expose of child sex slaves in the UK, sharia-approved, of course. ow.ly/marcq 53 minutes ago
- RT @anneinpt: #Israel Caroline Glick teaches the British a history lesson - I don't know how I missed this great video from Caro... http://… 1 hour ago
- RT @HRVoices: Latest UN shocker: @UNRWA chief analogies Syrian butchery to #Israel's "bombardments in Gaza" ow.ly/m9ape 1 hour ago
- RT @Ostrov_A: Gr8 actress, gr8 humanitarian! Sharon Stone brings lots of love to @HadassahOrg hospital in #Jerusalem #Israel. http://t.co/V… 1 hour ago
- @Liberty_Chick thank you, u r very kind. I have been very lucky so far. It's been very mild 1 hour ago
- Barbara Streisand at #Tomorrow13 in Jerusalem, Israel
- Forum: Do You Think The Obama Administration’s Decision to Get Actively Involved in The Syrian Civil War Is A Good Idea?
- The Council Has Spoken!! This Week’s Watcher’s Council Results
- Singling Out a Billion Muslims
- Flag Day and Happy Birthday US Army
Tagsantisemitism antisemtism Benghazi China clash of civilizations Congress Constitution democracy democrat economy education Egypt EU feminism freedom Gaza Hamas healthcare human rights hypocrisy ideals Iran IRS islamism islamists Israel Jerusalem Jewish people Judaism Judea and Samaria liberty Middle East moslem brotherhood Netanyahu Obama obamacare politics Presidential election Saudi Arabia SCOTUS Syria terror UN USA Watcher's Council
Copyright and Caveat
(c) Liberty’s Spirit, all rights reserved.
All bloggers are welcome to use any material written here as long as proper linkage is given. For all others email at email@example.com
CAVEAT: All comments are welcome on this site, but they are the opinion of the commenter alone. Publication is not an endorsement by me of either the comments or recommendations. Furthermore keep the comment instructions in mind when posting and remember comments with four-letter words will not be posted, nor will comments attacking someone’s intellect. This blog is for grownups discussing serious issues if you cannot follow the rules you are not welcome here.
Additionally any ads appearing on this site are the responsibility of the individual companies, appearance does not reflect my endorsement.
Tag Archives: liberty
Samantha Powers, the erstwhile blame-evil-America-Harvard professor best known for her Soros-funded-policy of “responsibility to protect,” which led to the unconstitutional Libyan intervention, is now going to be the US Ambassador to the UN. Nice for the Jew-haters of the world. … Continue reading
Northwestern University Professor Eugene Kontorovich and Director Brooke Goldstein for the Lawfare Project Read: Lawfare: The War Against Free Speech Fordham International Law Journal: The Emerging Face of Lawfare: Legal Maneuvering Designed to Hinder Exposure of Terrorism and Terror Financing … Continue reading
Forum: Which of the current scandals do you think is potentially most damaging to the Obama Administration?
Every week on Monday morning, the Council and our invited guests weigh in at the Watcher’s Forum, short takes on a major issue of the day. This week’s question:Which of the current scandals do you think is potentially most damaging … Continue reading
Cross posted at Raising Asperger’s Kids There are new controversies surrounding Obamacare now that the IRS is mired in a political scandal. These emerging issues surround federal government control of medical/healthcare rights/information and the abuse of political power. The Wall … Continue reading
‘What difference does it make’? Well, Mrs. Clinton, we may be about to find out. (graphic by the amazing Chris Muir at Day By Day, of course) Welcome to the Watcher’s Council, a blogging group consisting of some of the … Continue reading