My Other Blogs
Raising Asperger’s Kids: practical help for taking a child from PDD-NOS to aspergers to an A student in college and beyond….
The Rediscovered Self: finding ourselves once again, remembering what brings a smile to your lips, a laugh to your throat and a huzzah to your soul
- RT @SooperMexican: Democrats' #SNAPchallenge degenerated into a battle among the intellectually challenged. Read their TEN worst here: htt… 3 hours ago
- RT @WarpedMirrorPMB: I'd say this kind of talk is a powerful incentive for the Palestinians NOT to make peace: twitter.com/BlueWhiteFutur… @bil… 3 hours ago
- RT @Jeff_Jacoby: Older but no wiser. | "Bill Clinton Talks Two States in Israel: urges peace at a fête for Shimon Peres" http://t.co/VByqI… 4 hours ago
- RT @tabletmag: The thorny issue of cash for refugees returns to the fore: tabletm.ag/11Rlvoh #Israel #Palestine #reparations #holocaust… 5 hours ago
- RT @coppernickel119: Netanyahu: Don't be fooled by Iran election - israeltoday.co.il/NewsItem/tabid… Remember #Iran is really ruled by radical Islamic… 5 hours ago
Tagsantisemitism antisemtism Benghazi China clash of civilizations Congress Constitution democracy democrat economy education Egypt EU feminism freedom Gaza Hamas healthcare holocaust human rights hypocrisy ideals Iran IRS islamism islamists Israel Jerusalem Judaism Judea and Samaria liberty Middle East moslem brotherhood Netanyahu Obama obamacare politics Presidential election Saudi Arabia SCOTUS Syria terror UN USA Watcher's Council
Copyright and Caveat
(c) Liberty’s Spirit, all rights reserved.
All bloggers are welcome to use any material written here as long as proper linkage is given. For all others email at email@example.com
CAVEAT: All comments are welcome on this site, but they are the opinion of the commenter alone. Publication is not an endorsement by me of either the comments or recommendations. Furthermore keep the comment instructions in mind when posting and remember comments with four-letter words will not be posted, nor will comments attacking someone’s intellect. This blog is for grownups discussing serious issues if you cannot follow the rules you are not welcome here.
Additionally any ads appearing on this site are the responsibility of the individual companies, appearance does not reflect my endorsement.
Tag Archives: human rights
From Pat Condell..right on as usual Muslim persecution of Christians http://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/313… Muslim persecution of homosexuals http://www.wikiislam.net/wiki/Persecu… The world’s most dangerous countries for women: No 3: Pakistan. 90% of women suffer domestic violence and 1000 women are murdered every year in … Continue reading
Welcome to the Watcher’s Council, a blogging group consisting of some of the most incisive blogs in the ‘sphere, and the longest running group of its kind in existence. Every week, the members nominate two posts each, one written by … Continue reading
Samantha Powers, the erstwhile blame-evil-America-Harvard professor best known for her Soros-funded-policy of “responsibility to protect,” which led to the unconstitutional Libyan intervention, is now going to be the US Ambassador to the UN. Nice for the Jew-haters of the world. … Continue reading