My Other Blogs
Raising Asperger’s Kids: practical help for taking a child from PDD-NOS to aspergers to an A student in college and beyond….
The Rediscovered Self: finding ourselves once again, remembering what brings a smile to your lips, a laugh to your throat and a huzzah to your soul
- RT @AsmaMarwanPoet: Animated expose of child sex slaves in the UK, sharia-approved, of course. ow.ly/marcq 7 hours ago
- RT @anneinpt: #Israel Caroline Glick teaches the British a history lesson - I don't know how I missed this great video from Caro... http://… 8 hours ago
- RT @HRVoices: Latest UN shocker: @UNRWA chief analogies Syrian butchery to #Israel's "bombardments in Gaza" ow.ly/m9ape 8 hours ago
- RT @Ostrov_A: Gr8 actress, gr8 humanitarian! Sharon Stone brings lots of love to @HadassahOrg hospital in #Jerusalem #Israel. http://t.co/V… 8 hours ago
- @Liberty_Chick thank you, u r very kind. I have been very lucky so far. It's been very mild 8 hours ago
- Barbara Streisand at #Tomorrow13 in Jerusalem, Israel
- Forum: Do You Think The Obama Administration’s Decision to Get Actively Involved in The Syrian Civil War Is A Good Idea?
- The Council Has Spoken!! This Week’s Watcher’s Council Results
- Singling Out a Billion Muslims
- Flag Day and Happy Birthday US Army
Tagsantisemitism antisemtism Benghazi China clash of civilizations Congress Constitution democracy democrat economy education Egypt EU feminism freedom Gaza Hamas healthcare human rights hypocrisy ideals Iran IRS islamism islamists Israel Jerusalem Jewish people Judaism Judea and Samaria liberty Middle East moslem brotherhood Netanyahu Obama obamacare politics Presidential election Saudi Arabia SCOTUS Syria terror UN USA Watcher's Council
Copyright and Caveat
(c) Liberty’s Spirit, all rights reserved.
All bloggers are welcome to use any material written here as long as proper linkage is given. For all others email at email@example.com
CAVEAT: All comments are welcome on this site, but they are the opinion of the commenter alone. Publication is not an endorsement by me of either the comments or recommendations. Furthermore keep the comment instructions in mind when posting and remember comments with four-letter words will not be posted, nor will comments attacking someone’s intellect. This blog is for grownups discussing serious issues if you cannot follow the rules you are not welcome here.
Additionally any ads appearing on this site are the responsibility of the individual companies, appearance does not reflect my endorsement.
Tag Archives: Gaza
Welcome to the Watcher’s Council, a blogging group consisting of some of the most incisive blogs in the ‘sphere, and the longest running group of its kind in existence. Every week, the members nominate two posts each, one written by … Continue reading
‘What difference does it make’? Well, Mrs. Clinton, we may be about to find out. (graphic by the amazing Chris Muir at Day By Day, of course) Welcome to the Watcher’s Council, a blogging group consisting of some of the … Continue reading
From Oct 2010. I am reposting this article in light of last weeks inane actions, whereby Yeshiva University, an orthodox Jewish institution of higher education, honored the virulent antisemite Jimmy Carter and the politically correct crowd (including several prominent rabbis) … Continue reading
Repost August 22, 2011 A barrage of rockets rained down on southern Israel this weekend, and despite a “cease-fire” supposedly brokered by Egypt the rockets still are coming. Granted not quiet as often as they were before but they can … Continue reading