- Alarm Ashdod, Bnei Darom, Neve Herzog, Nir Galim, Hevel Yavne 21:01:47 4 hours ago
- Alarm Nitzan, Nitzanim 21:00:52 4 hours ago
- Alarm Holon, Bat Yam, Gan Sorek, Netaim, Rishon Lezion, Givat Brenner, Gibbethon, Gan Shlomo, Netzer Sereni,... fb.me/19tGbwj4h 4 hours ago
- Alarm Ashdod, Bnei Darom, Neve Herzog, Nir Galim, Hevel Yavne, Beer Tuvia, Gealya, Yavne, Kfar HaNagid, Beit... fb.me/41NCnuLFx 4 hours ago
- Alarm Hof Ashkelon 20:27:36 4 hours ago
- Alarm Eshkol 19:57:48 5 hours ago
- Alarm Eshkol 19:57:32 5 hours ago
- Alarm Havat Izram Kfar Maimon, Bnei Shimon 19:56:22 5 hours ago
- Alarm Sdot negev 19:55:51 5 hours ago
- Alarm Hof Ashkelon 19:54:45 5 hours ago
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Hamas versus Israel for Dummies
- Uber Liberal Bill Maher on Gaza, Israel and the Middle East
- The Real Meaning of Boycotting Israel
- God Bless the USA
- An open condemnation of the murder of Mohammed Abu Khdeir
- Who Put the BS in BDS?
- In Congress…July 4, 1776 and America 2014
- Do You Pass the Israel test?
- The Dis-Information War Against Israel
- Why I Support Israel
- antisemitism antisemtism Barack Obama BDS Benghazi Bill of Rights Boston China clash of civilizations Congress Constitution cultural relativism democracy democrat DNC economy education Egypt EU feminism fgm foreign policy freedom freedom of speech Gaza GOP Hamas healthcare holocaust human rights hypocrisy Iran Iraq IRS Islam islamism Islamist islamists Israel Jerusalem Jew-hatred Jewish people Jews Judaism Kerry liberty Middle East Moslem moslem brotherhood Netanyahu NSA Obama obamacare PA Palestine Palestinians Peace Process political correctness politics POTUS Presidential election progressive racism Russia Saudi Arabia SCOTUS Syria terror terrorism UK UN USA US Constitution Watcher's Council Zionism
Copyright and Caveat
(c) Liberty’s Spirit, all rights reserved.
All bloggers are welcome to use any material written here as long as proper linkage is given. For all others email at firstname.lastname@example.org
CAVEAT: All comments are welcome on this site, but they are the opinion of the commenter alone. Publication is not an endorsement by me of either the comments or recommendations. Furthermore keep the comment instructions in mind when posting and remember comments with four-letter words will not be posted, nor will comments attacking someone’s intellect. This blog is for grownups discussing serious issues if you cannot follow the rules you are not welcome here.
Additionally any ads appearing on this site are the responsibility of the individual companies, appearance does not reflect my endorsement.
Tag Archives: freedom
Every week on Monday morning , the Council and our invited guests weigh in at the Watcher’s Forum, short takes on a major issue of the day, the culture, or daily living. This week’s question: Should The U.S. intervene in … Continue reading
TED Geographer Anne Knowles uses digital technologies to reimagine the past. In this fascinating talk, Knowles transports us to the Battle of Gettysburg, the turning point of the Civil War. Using Geographic Information Systems (GIS) and historical maps, she traces … Continue reading
Pat Condell as only he could discuss the suicides in charge of the nation of Sweden. Where political correctness prevents free speech, truth, honesty and self-preservation. Swedish politician fined for hate speech against Islam http://chersonandmolschky.com/2014/05… Sweden is no haven … Continue reading