My Other Blogs
Raising Asperger’s Kids: practical help for taking a child from PDD-NOS to aspergers to an A student in college and beyond….
The Rediscovered Self: finding ourselves once again, remembering what brings a smile to your lips, a laugh to your throat and a huzzah to your soul
- RT @RushetteNY: The stunning decline of Barack Obama: 2013. Ten key reasons why the Obama presidency is in meltdown via @Telegraph http://t… 5 hours ago
- RT @tuviaf: PA Mufti of Jerusalem: The Muslims Will Kill the Jews before Judgment Day: youtu.be/2s5Vc5bFBy4 via @youtube 5 hours ago
- RT @inhuggermugger: Hawkeye's View, the Latest:: Alice Walker's Jew-Hatred! goo.gl/T4Nbc :: @StacyNY6 @baysidebetty @najrakan @R… 5 hours ago
- RT @stronghorsebook: tabletmag.com/jewish-news-an… Tablet: Al-Monitor, a D.C.-based... fb.me/Fb1q2vfk 5 hours ago
- RT @Sam_Schulman: Bennie Morris review of mendacious malign book on aggressor #israel by Patrick Tyler, who disgraces even @NYTimes. http:/… 5 hours ago
- Ayaan Hirsi Ali – Will Tomorrow Be Better? #Tomorrow13
- Tony Blair at #Tomorrow13
- This Week’s Watcher’s Council Nominations – $100M African Safari Edition
- Barbara Streisand at #Tomorrow13 in Jerusalem, Israel
- Forum: Do You Think The Obama Administration’s Decision to Get Actively Involved in The Syrian Civil War Is A Good Idea?
Tagsantisemitism antisemtism Benghazi China clash of civilizations Congress Constitution democracy democrat economy education Egypt EU feminism freedom Gaza Hamas healthcare human rights hypocrisy ideals Iran IRS islamism islamists Israel Jerusalem Jewish people Judaism Judea and Samaria liberty Middle East moslem brotherhood Netanyahu Obama obamacare politics Presidential election Saudi Arabia SCOTUS Syria terror UN USA Watcher's Council
Copyright and Caveat
(c) Liberty’s Spirit, all rights reserved.
All bloggers are welcome to use any material written here as long as proper linkage is given. For all others email at email@example.com
CAVEAT: All comments are welcome on this site, but they are the opinion of the commenter alone. Publication is not an endorsement by me of either the comments or recommendations. Furthermore keep the comment instructions in mind when posting and remember comments with four-letter words will not be posted, nor will comments attacking someone’s intellect. This blog is for grownups discussing serious issues if you cannot follow the rules you are not welcome here.
Additionally any ads appearing on this site are the responsibility of the individual companies, appearance does not reflect my endorsement.
Category Archives: human trafficking
From Pat Condell..right on as usual Muslim persecution of Christians http://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/313… Muslim persecution of homosexuals http://www.wikiislam.net/wiki/Persecu… The world’s most dangerous countries for women: No 3: Pakistan. 90% of women suffer domestic violence and 1000 women are murdered every year in … Continue reading
From Oct 2010. I am reposting this article in light of last weeks inane actions, whereby Yeshiva University, an orthodox Jewish institution of higher education, honored the virulent antisemite Jimmy Carter and the politically correct crowd (including several prominent rabbis) … Continue reading
From April 24, 2010 If you enter a country without permission from that country you are here illegally and hence an illegal alien. To use the politically correct term, undocumented, makes it sound like people are appliances and you have … Continue reading
Cultural Relativism, Political Correctness, Elitist Racism and the Death of Freedom in the Arab Middle East
From January 2011 Pundits are extolling the advent of freedom and democracy in the Arab Middle East. I only wish that that were true. There are no true viable democratic movements in the Arab world and the only opposition to … Continue reading