- Alarm Givat Brenner, Gibbethon, Gan Shlomo, Netzer Sereni, Rehovot, Beit Hanan, Beit Oved, Ness Ziona, Beit... fb.me/3qIx2qyzq 1 hour ago
- Alarm Beer Yakov, Mazliach, Ahisemech, Ben Shemen, Ben Shemen, Ginton, Kerem Ben Shemen, Lod, Nir Tzvi 01:02:13 1 hour ago
- Alarm Yad Mordechai, Netiv Haasara 00:33:37 2 hours ago
- Alarm Kfar aza 22:18:11 4 hours ago
- Alarm Kfar aza 22:17:56 4 hours ago
- Alarm Zikim, Karmia 21:29:17 5 hours ago
- Alarm Beit Shikma, Bat Hadar, Mavkiim 21:29:03 5 hours ago
- Alarm Yad Mordechai, Netiv Haasara 21:29:01 5 hours ago
- Alarm Ashkelon, Beer Ganim 21:28:52 5 hours ago
- Alarm Yad Mordechai, Netiv Haasara, Ashkelon industrial area 21:28:46 5 hours ago
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- John Kerry’s Idea of a Ceasefire
- Marco Rubio Gets it Right on Israel
- Caroline Glick Speaking on Capital Hill
- A Knife in Israel’s Back, while Playing Games with US Border Security
- Operation Protective Edge; Doctrine of Proportionality
- “He who has faith in God has no fear in his heart”
- Maximum Restraint…Finally a protest music video on Israel’s Behalf
- How Governments Respond to Terrorism
- Caroline Glick on John Kerry, Hamas, terror,human shields, child soldiers
- UN Watch on the Hypocrisy of the UN: Are you pro-Palestinian or only anti-Israel
- antisemitism antisemtism Barack Obama BDS Benghazi Bill of Rights China clash of civilizations Congress Constitution cultural relativism democracy democrat DNC economy education Egypt EU feminism fgm foreign policy freedom freedom of speech Gaza GOP Hamas healthcare holocaust human rights immigration Iran Iraq IRS Islam islamism Islamist islamists Israel Jerusalem Jew-hatred Jewish people Jews John Kerry Judaism Kerry liberty Middle East Moslem moslem brotherhood Netanyahu NSA Obama obamacare PA Palestine Palestinians Peace Process political correctness politics POTUS Presidential election progressive racism Russia Saudi Arabia SCOTUS Syria terror terrorism UK UN USA US Constitution Watcher's Council Zionism
Copyright and Caveat
(c) Liberty’s Spirit, all rights reserved.
All bloggers are welcome to use any material written here as long as proper linkage is given. For all others email at firstname.lastname@example.org
CAVEAT: All comments are welcome on this site, but they are the opinion of the commenter alone. Publication is not an endorsement by me of either the comments or recommendations. Furthermore keep the comment instructions in mind when posting and remember comments with four-letter words will not be posted, nor will comments attacking someone’s intellect. This blog is for grownups discussing serious issues if you cannot follow the rules you are not welcome here.
Additionally any ads appearing on this site are the responsibility of the individual companies, appearance does not reflect my endorsement.
Category Archives: freedom
Caroline Glick speaking on Capital Hill, at the Center for Security Policy, about issues facing Israel today. You don’t have to agree with all her conclusions, but she lays out the total betrayal of Israel by the Obama administration.
From TED In this talk, Dr. Abrahms takes terrorism one step further and sheds light on digital privacy, security, and counter terrorism. Max Abrahms is a professor of public policy in the department of political science at Northeastern University. He … Continue reading
From Andrew Klavan and Truth Revolt From Andrew Klavan