- Alarm Yad Mordechai, Netiv Haasara 17:29:18 52 minutes ago
- Alarm Yad Mordechai, Netiv Haasara, Shaar Hanegev 17:28:07 53 minutes ago
- Alarm Kisufim 16:56:20 1 hour ago
- Alarm Havat Izram Kfar Maimon, Shaar Hanegev 16:39:26 1 hour ago
- Alarm Shaar Hanegev 16:35:04 1 hour ago
- Alarm Nitzan, Nitzanim 15:59:12 2 hours ago
- Alarm Ashdod, Bnei Darom, Neve Herzog, Nir Galim, Hevel Yavne 15:59:01 2 hours ago
- Alarm Holit, Nir Yitzhak, Sufa 14:57:06 3 hours ago
- Alarm Zikim, Karmia 14:48:54 3 hours ago
- Alarm Zikim, Karmia 14:48:39 3 hours ago
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- How Governments Respond to Terrorism
- Caroline Glick on John Kerry, Hamas, terror,human shields, child soldiers
- UN Watch on the Hypocrisy of the UN: Are you pro-Palestinian or only anti-Israel
- Hamas versus Israel for Dummies
- Uber Liberal Bill Maher on Gaza, Israel and the Middle East
- The Real Meaning of Boycotting Israel
- God Bless the USA
- An open condemnation of the murder of Mohammed Abu Khdeir
- Who Put the BS in BDS?
- In Congress…July 4, 1776 and America 2014
- antisemitism antisemtism Barack Obama BDS Benghazi Bill of Rights Boston China clash of civilizations Congress Constitution cultural relativism democracy democrat DNC economy education Egypt EU feminism fgm foreign policy freedom freedom of speech Gaza GOP Hamas healthcare holocaust human rights hypocrisy Iran Iraq IRS Islam islamism Islamist islamists Israel Jerusalem Jew-hatred Jewish people Jews Judaism Kerry liberty Middle East Moslem moslem brotherhood Netanyahu NSA Obama obamacare PA Palestine Palestinians Peace Process political correctness politics POTUS Presidential election progressive racism Russia Saudi Arabia SCOTUS Syria terror terrorism UK UN USA US Constitution Watcher's Council Zionism
Copyright and Caveat
(c) Liberty’s Spirit, all rights reserved.
All bloggers are welcome to use any material written here as long as proper linkage is given. For all others email at email@example.com
CAVEAT: All comments are welcome on this site, but they are the opinion of the commenter alone. Publication is not an endorsement by me of either the comments or recommendations. Furthermore keep the comment instructions in mind when posting and remember comments with four-letter words will not be posted, nor will comments attacking someone’s intellect. This blog is for grownups discussing serious issues if you cannot follow the rules you are not welcome here.
Additionally any ads appearing on this site are the responsibility of the individual companies, appearance does not reflect my endorsement.
Category Archives: foreign policy
From TED In this talk, Dr. Abrahms takes terrorism one step further and sheds light on digital privacy, security, and counter terrorism. Max Abrahms is a professor of public policy in the department of political science at Northeastern University. He … Continue reading
Caroline Glick on Steve Malzberg show.
Finally, liberals and conservatives agree on something. When you have an existential threat to destroy your nation, like Israel has to deal with when dealing with Hamas, the resulting trauma is not Israel’s fault. Listen to the audience applaud. … Continue reading