My Other Blogs
Raising Asperger’s Kids: practical help for taking a child from PDD-NOS to aspergers to an A student in college and beyond….
The Rediscovered Self: finding ourselves once again, remembering what brings a smile to your lips, a laugh to your throat and a huzzah to your soul
- RT @MishaGalperin: A clear takeaway from #tomorrow13: Engaging with #Israel deeply, regardless of political views, makes for stronger and b… 36 minutes ago
- RT @Sam_Schulman: Obama arming America’s enemies by @TarekFatah| Toronto Sun torontosun.com/2013/06/18/oba… 1 hour ago
- RT @NoahPollak: Saudi Arabia gives up on Obama and opens the arms spigot to Syria rebels telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews… 1 hour ago
- RT @wrmead: Obama's second-term Mideast policy looking even worse than Bush. Endless dithering is setting a dangerous course. twitter.com/kyledoherty… 1 hour ago
- RT @MissDiagnosis: #Pakistan's #Jewish Ghosts ...Where Are #Pakistan's #Jews Hiding? – Tablet Magazine fb.me/1LJIxLuJj 1 hour ago
- Ayaan Hirsi Ali – Will Tomorrow Be Better? #Tomorrow13
- Tony Blair at #Tomorrow13
- This Week’s Watcher’s Council Nominations – $100M African Safari Edition
- Barbara Streisand at #Tomorrow13 in Jerusalem, Israel
- Forum: Do You Think The Obama Administration’s Decision to Get Actively Involved in The Syrian Civil War Is A Good Idea?
Tagsantisemitism antisemtism Benghazi China clash of civilizations Congress Constitution democracy democrat economy education Egypt EU feminism freedom Gaza Hamas healthcare human rights hypocrisy ideals Iran IRS islamism islamists Israel Jerusalem Jewish people Judaism Judea and Samaria liberty Middle East moslem brotherhood Netanyahu Obama obamacare politics Presidential election Saudi Arabia SCOTUS Syria terror UN USA Watcher's Council
Copyright and Caveat
(c) Liberty’s Spirit, all rights reserved.
All bloggers are welcome to use any material written here as long as proper linkage is given. For all others email at email@example.com
CAVEAT: All comments are welcome on this site, but they are the opinion of the commenter alone. Publication is not an endorsement by me of either the comments or recommendations. Furthermore keep the comment instructions in mind when posting and remember comments with four-letter words will not be posted, nor will comments attacking someone’s intellect. This blog is for grownups discussing serious issues if you cannot follow the rules you are not welcome here.
Additionally any ads appearing on this site are the responsibility of the individual companies, appearance does not reflect my endorsement.
Category Archives: foreign policy
Summertime, and the livin’ is easy! At least for some of us. Just a little 8 day excursion with family,entourage and friends at a mere $12 million plus per day. Welcome to the Watcher’s Council, a blogging group consisting of … Continue reading
Forum: Do You Think The Obama Administration’s Decision to Get Actively Involved in The Syrian Civil War Is A Good Idea?
Every week on Monday morning , the Council and our invited guests weigh in at the Watcher’s Forum, short takes on a major issue of the day. This week’s question: Do You Think The Obama Administration’s decision to Get … Continue reading
The Council has spoken, the votes have been cast, and we have the results for this week’s Watcher’s Council match up. History is the witness that testifies to the passing of time; it illumines reality, vitalizes memory, provides guidance in … Continue reading
From Pat Condell..right on as usual Muslim persecution of Christians http://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/313… Muslim persecution of homosexuals http://www.wikiislam.net/wiki/Persecu… The world’s most dangerous countries for women: No 3: Pakistan. 90% of women suffer domestic violence and 1000 women are murdered every year in … Continue reading
Welcome to the Watcher’s Council, a blogging group consisting of some of the most incisive blogs in the ‘sphere, and the longest running group of its kind in existence. Every week, the members nominate two posts each, one written by … Continue reading