My Other Blogs
Raising Asperger’s Kids: practical help for taking a child from PDD-NOS to aspergers to an A student in college and beyond….
The Rediscovered Self: finding ourselves once again, remembering what brings a smile to your lips, a laugh to your throat and a huzzah to your soul
- RT @GregWHoward: Thus far, Obama has fired a man who was leaving anyway and sent a liar on paid vacation. #IRS #Leadership #tcot #p2 #ocra … 2 hours ago
- RT @ProfBarryRubin: Obama’s Head-in-the-Sand Speech About Terrorism pjmedia.com/barryrubin/201… via @PJMedia_com 2 hours ago
- RT @iEPluribusUnum: Thomas Jefferson: "The greatest danger to American freedom is a government that ignores the Constitution." 2 hours ago
- RT @jayleno: The President didn't know about the Benghazi, IRS, or AP scandals. I didn't realize "don't ask, don't tell" applied to the Whi… 2 hours ago
- Michelle Malkin | Obama’s bloody recipe for more Benghazis « michellemalkin.com/2013/05/24/oba… via @michellemalkin 3 hours ago
Tagsantisemitism antisemtism Benghazi Boston China clash of civilizations Congress Constitution democracy democrat economy education Egypt EU feminism freedom Gaza Hagel Hamas healthcare human rights hypocrisy ideals Iran IRS islamism islamists Israel Jerusalem Judaism liberty Middle East moslem brotherhood Netanyahu Obama obamacare politics Presidential election Saudi Arabia SCOTUS Syria terror UN USA Watcher's Council
Copyright and Caveat
(c) Liberty’s Spirit, all rights reserved.
All bloggers are welcome to use any material written here as long as proper linkage is given. For all others email at email@example.com
CAVEAT: All comments are welcome on this site, but they are the opinion of the commenter alone. Publication is not an endorsement by me of either the comments or recommendations. Furthermore keep the comment instructions in mind when posting and remember comments with four-letter words will not be posted, nor will comments attacking someone’s intellect. This blog is for grownups discussing serious issues if you cannot follow the rules you are not welcome here.
Additionally any ads appearing on this site are the responsibility of the individual companies, appearance does not reflect my endorsement.
Category Archives: feminism
‘What difference does it make’? Well, Mrs. Clinton, we may be about to find out. (graphic by the amazing Chris Muir at Day By Day, of course) Welcome to the Watcher’s Council, a blogging group consisting of some of the … Continue reading
The Sanctimonious Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants, Homemakers Insulted Yet Again on So Many Levels
Cross posted at Raising Asperger’s Kids Read another post from Raising Asperger’s Kids, “Dissing the SAHM…” There was something of a kerfuffle recently when a former Princeton graduate wrote a letter to her alumni newspaper telling the young women who … Continue reading
From Oct 2010. I am reposting this article in light of last weeks inane actions, whereby Yeshiva University, an orthodox Jewish institution of higher education, honored the virulent antisemite Jimmy Carter and the politically correct crowd (including several prominent rabbis) … Continue reading
From October 4, 2012 Second Conference on Honor Violence and Forced Marriage at John Jay College Panel Discussion at the Conference: To close the conference, speakers (Ayaan Hirsi Ali, Nazir Afzal OBE, Det. Chris Boughey & Heather Heiman) were … Continue reading