My Other Blogs
Raising Asperger’s Kids: practical help for taking a child from PDD-NOS to aspergers to an A student in college and beyond….
The Rediscovered Self: finding ourselves once again, remembering what brings a smile to your lips, a laugh to your throat and a huzzah to your soul
- RT @RushetteNY: The stunning decline of Barack Obama: 2013. Ten key reasons why the Obama presidency is in meltdown via @Telegraph http://t… 4 hours ago
- RT @tuviaf: PA Mufti of Jerusalem: The Muslims Will Kill the Jews before Judgment Day: youtu.be/2s5Vc5bFBy4 via @youtube 4 hours ago
- RT @inhuggermugger: Hawkeye's View, the Latest:: Alice Walker's Jew-Hatred! goo.gl/T4Nbc :: @StacyNY6 @baysidebetty @najrakan @R… 4 hours ago
- RT @stronghorsebook: tabletmag.com/jewish-news-an… Tablet: Al-Monitor, a D.C.-based... fb.me/Fb1q2vfk 4 hours ago
- RT @Sam_Schulman: Bennie Morris review of mendacious malign book on aggressor #israel by Patrick Tyler, who disgraces even @NYTimes. http:/… 4 hours ago
- Ayaan Hirsi Ali – Will Tomorrow Be Better? #Tomorrow13
- Tony Blair at #Tomorrow13
- This Week’s Watcher’s Council Nominations – $100M African Safari Edition
- Barbara Streisand at #Tomorrow13 in Jerusalem, Israel
- Forum: Do You Think The Obama Administration’s Decision to Get Actively Involved in The Syrian Civil War Is A Good Idea?
Tagsantisemitism antisemtism Benghazi China clash of civilizations Congress Constitution democracy democrat economy education Egypt EU feminism freedom Gaza Hamas healthcare human rights hypocrisy ideals Iran IRS islamism islamists Israel Jerusalem Jewish people Judaism Judea and Samaria liberty Middle East moslem brotherhood Netanyahu Obama obamacare politics Presidential election Saudi Arabia SCOTUS Syria terror UN USA Watcher's Council
Copyright and Caveat
(c) Liberty’s Spirit, all rights reserved.
All bloggers are welcome to use any material written here as long as proper linkage is given. For all others email at email@example.com
CAVEAT: All comments are welcome on this site, but they are the opinion of the commenter alone. Publication is not an endorsement by me of either the comments or recommendations. Furthermore keep the comment instructions in mind when posting and remember comments with four-letter words will not be posted, nor will comments attacking someone’s intellect. This blog is for grownups discussing serious issues if you cannot follow the rules you are not welcome here.
Additionally any ads appearing on this site are the responsibility of the individual companies, appearance does not reflect my endorsement.
Monthly Archives: June 2012
Welcome to the Watcher’s Council, a blogging group consisting of some of the most incisive blogs in the ‘sphere, and the longest running group of its kind in existence. Every week, the members nominate two posts each, one written by … Continue reading
Here is a link to the decision ARIZONA v US Police are allowed to check someone’s status if they believe they have committed a deportable offense.
Sometimes saying “I told you so” really isn’t all it’s cracked up to be. Over a year ago I mentioned that the Arab Spring was going to turn into the Islamists summer and the world’s new winter. So it has … Continue reading
Actually I am not talking about Jerusalem finally acknowledging the Reform and Conservative movements in Judaism. The recognition of these groups and their Judaic practice is a longtime coming. I am talking about the inclusion of persons who call for … Continue reading